Thread: Level 147

Mary Dieterly

Level 147

Any tips on how to beat level 147? This level is really kicking my butt!! Thank you in advance for any tips.

Boris Lebedev
    Hello Mary Dieterly,

Here are some tips on this level.

On level 147 you will require a great deal of luck and skill. First of all, you shouldn't rush into using the bombs. You should be patient and detonate the bombs in the most efficient order, so that they can clear most of the field, which will definitely get you closer to victory.

After that you should keep a close eye on the rest of the field and gain more boosters to clear it out.

Let me know if these pieces of advice will be of help.

Mary Dieterly

Thank you

Thank you I will try your tips. I will be more careful when posting questions. I didn't mean to be inappropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by Boris Lebedev View Post
    Hello Mary Dieterly,

Here are some tips on this level.

On level 147 you will require a great deal of luck and skill. First of all, you shouldn't rush into using the bombs. You should be patient and detonate the bombs in the most efficient order, so that they can clear most of the field, which will definitely get you closer to victory.

After that you should keep a close eye on the rest of the field and gain more boosters to clear it out.

Let me know if these pieces of advice will be of help.