Thread: cleaning the tank

proudsw99

cleaning the tank

My tank is dirty. The forum says to clean it w a sponge, but doesn't tell me how to get a sponge Any suggestions?

There should be a round circle with a sponge in it saying "clean" right in the lower center of your fish tank screen.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

proudsw99
    No circle w sponge, nothing says "clean", yet my fish is complaining about the dirt

Did you try to close the game and restart it ? Did you tried to shut down your device completely ? If you tried that and you still don't get the sponge, Report the Issue from within the game by clicking on the cog.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Nichole Priest
    I'm having the same issue. No sponge. Tried restarting, updating etc. Still nothing.

Boris Lebedev
    Hey guys,

Do you see the dirt on your screen when you enter the aquarium? If no, then you should probably just wait for a while, and when the aquarium gets dirty, the sponge will appear on the screen, and you will be able to clean it.

Here is a screenshot of what you see when the aquarium need clean-up. You can't play until you use the sponge over the big green blurp.

Do not listen to your fishes. Mine are seeing a new star even if it is there for many days.

tmp_10397-fishdom-dirt659086089.jpg
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Ragtag7
    I love the part about not listening to the fishes. I wonder about all of us talking to animated creatures, lol! Hope they add more!

LorraineP
    What about when they complain about mud? Do we ignore that too?

Cleaning my aquarium

Quote Originally Posted by proudsw99 View Post
    No circle w sponge, nothing says "clean", yet my fish is complaining about the dirt
    I keep getting a message to clean my aquarium but a sponge is not provided. I've only encountered this problem after I've updated the fishdom app. I never had a problem before. Please advise. Thanks