Thread: Lost progress in android

Stel Nats

Lost progress in android

Hallo...today there was an update in android...after this i lost all my progress..
    My account was synced with facebook...
    But now it is all gone and it asks me again the name...is there any solution;;

Hi Stel

Click on the cog to go to your settings. Check first if you are connect to Facebook. If the first spot say "Facebook - disconnected" click on it to reconnect to your account.

If it is marked "connected" and you did not recover your aquarium, click on Report an Issue and explain what happened after the update and what you tried so far.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Stel Nats
    I just did it..thank you for your help

Stel Nats
    Sorry once again..i posted in wrong theme...

--------- PLEASE DO NOT DELETE! ---------
    Game: Fishdom Deep Dive
    Time: 2016-03-12 19:39 +0200
    Build time: Mar 7 2016 19:30:09
    Version: 1.2.6
    DB ID: 2ftSoJ8203
    Game Center ID: 117111839815898724106
    Facebook ID: 1556012501383242 (Stel Nats)
    Language: en (el)
    Device: LGELG-D802 [google-7d26898ef972928cLGD802d49574b13771370478063802782]
    ABStatus: 62.69999694824219
    ---------

all of a sudden i lost all my progress....
    No update was available or something else...i played always connected with facebook and my android account for the achievements....

All of a sudden i try to play now. And i have lost my aquariums..my friends...the diamonds i have purchased...everything...

Half hour ago i was playing ok...

Thanks for your help...

Boris Lebedev
    Hey everyone,

This is a known issue, and our developers team is working hard on a fix right now. If any of you guys have the same problem, please submit a request to our Helpdesk via Report an Issue Tab in the game, and we will definitely help you to return your game progress manually.

Stel Nats, I will make sure that our developers look into the matter asap. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Галина Киселева
    Пропали 60 уровней и два аквариума с рыбками. Помогите пожалуйста

Dawnsita
    Yo no tengo un samsung, tengo otra tablet. Se me cerró el juego y empezó desde el principio. Tengo el juego sincronizado al facebook y se me queda en el principio

danny's girl
    Hi,
    Is there any update on the fix for this issue? I lost all my progress and diamonds I had purchased. I sent an issue report a few days ago but have only received the inital automated response.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnsita View Post
    Yo no tengo un samsung, tengo otra tablet. Se me cerró el juego y empezó desde el principio. Tengo el juego sincronizado al facebook y se me queda en el principio
    Hi Dawnsita

I moved your post at the right place. Please read the other messages in this thread and follow Boris instructions.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Debbie Lowery
    Is there a fix yet for those of us that lost all?? We really cannot play either? When will it be fixed? We are in Fishdom withdrawal!!! Lol.