Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MAC OS Update Is Out, Share Your Experience Here

MAC OS Update Is Out, Share Your Experience Here

Many players do not dare to update, as there have been so many issues in the past.

If you have done the update, please post your expierience here, good or bad, so others can decide what to do.

Thomas

I have updated and all is good and I'm racing in the regatta and there has been no upset to my score/tasks at all

I have updated and have seen no issues so far.

All good here as far as I can see.

Now I understand. There was an update today and everyone is having problems in their regatta.

Quote Originally Posted by Jommeke View Post
    Now I understand. There was an update today and everyone is having problems in their regatta.
    The issue isn’t limited to Mac OS users though, is certainly happening to android and iOS players too, though the Mac OS update may well have triggered the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    The issue isn’t limited to Mac OS users though, is certainly happening to android and iOS players too, though the Mac OS update may well have triggered the whole thing.
    I know. In my coöp we are all on Android or iOS. It's just everytime there is an update for any of the platforms, everyone seemes to have problems. This time the regatta is the problem. But now I understand why.

Ohhh... so maybe the Mac OS players are the only ones NOT affected, if this thread is anything to go by... hmmmm

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Ohhh... so maybe the Mac OS players are the only ones NOT affected, if this thread is anything to go by... hmmmm

I don't do the regatta right now, so I can't say anything about this from my own experience. Haven't heard anything bad from my Koop members so far.