Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What Is Typical For Your Country & Your Region?

Hi Admin... My post from earlier today seems to have disappeared ❔❔

Quote Originally Posted by Chaanah View Post
    Hi Admin... My post from earlier today seems to have disappeared ❔❔
    Hi Chaanah. It is showing to me that you have deleted it yourself including a post written on the 11th Nov?

Ay chihuahua! Thanks Hyacinth. I'll repost. Bear with me... I'll get the hang of it 😫😱

Quote Originally Posted by Chaanah View Post
    Ay chihuahua! Thanks Hyacinth. I'll repost. Bear with me... I'll get the hang of it
    Lol! It does take some getting used to

De mi país es típica la paella y de mi región, aragon, los callos

Y la jota, cantada y bailada

Quote Originally Posted by :-:Lea:-: View Post

E.g. Do we have some friends here from Asia or from other parts????

Lea
    Yes! I'm from Pakistan but I've lived half of my life in UAE and half of it in Saudi Arabia.

Pakistan: I'm a big fan of spicy food so I looove the food here. My favourite food is Biryani which is spicy rice. Most of my family and friends live here so I come here during summer vacations every year and we go somewhere out to have fun. The scenery, green mountains and rivers are sooo beautiful😍. The weather is also amazing so it's a great Holiday destination.

UAE : It's always hot here and we rarely have rain. I always feel that others are so lucky to have winters because I've never even seen real snow in real life(although I've been to a snow park in Dubai but I really want to see the real thing). However I loove that there are sooo many places to vist, you'll never get bored(Great place to enjoy vacation at any time of the year). I also like the traditional Arab food and sweets here like Mandi(Arabic rice), Homus, etc.

Saudi Arabia:
    I love this place the most. It's mostly dessert like UAE but it also has green mountains, small rivers and some places even have snow in winters. The food and culture is somewhat the same as UAE but there still are many differences

Spring is here, down under. Getting ready to shear the sheep !