Thread: Suggestions For Township

Suggestions For Township

Hello township manHelloagement

At first township is a very great game. But there are a few wishes in our Coop.
    1. It would be nice if people in a Coop who can’t play the regatta sometimes still can see the tasks of the persons who are playing the regatta. The people who can’t play still want to help the other persons and that is difficult if you don’t know the tasks they are playing.
    2. It would be nice to get some more water at the front with all the new decorations we get which have to put in water.
    3. It’s a long time sinds we beramen a new factory. A factory to make tea would be nice. And Please give a few more fields to let the tea grow. A second factory for making make-up would be great.
    4. The price of land in the City has brought down. Is it possible that the price in the Zoo can be briught down. Now the price in the Zoo costs more than in the City.
    5. During the regatta people make reservations of tasks. It is difficult to follow who has a task during the race. Is it possible to put 8n a list under the tasks where people can film in there reservation. Maybe a list where 5 tasks can be filled in ?

Sincerely Gentjes.

hi Gentjes,

nr 2 : 'expanding editable area of sea/ocean' has just been added to the things rejected by the Dev's, alas; see this sticky in this subforum:
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ll=1#post92045

nr 5: while "Be Able To Reserve Regatta Tasks with a ..." has made it to the "Frequently suggested ideas" another sticky in this subforum:
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ll=1#post78182

ETA: very welcome, Gentjes
    Last edited by _DD_; 10-03-2017 at 01:23 PM.

Thank you DD for your answer. Next time I will look if anything we want to ask already is posten. This is our first time we post something. Gentjes.

I wanted more ocean/river space, so I just replaced some beach with water.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    I wanted more ocean/river space, so I just replaced some beach with water.
    Bessville we understand that that is also a possibility. But I for example don’t have much beach so then I have replace many things in my City to create more waterspace so I hoped to get more water for new waterdecorations.

Quote Originally Posted by ATLvanLeur View Post
    Bessville we understand that that is also a possibility. But I for example don’t have much beach so then I have replace many things in my City to create more waterspace so I hoped to get more water for new waterdecorations.
    As the idea has been already formally rejected, I doubt we will see a water expansion by the seaside. The only other solution is to create a body of water somewhere in town.

Dear graylady,
    Your right. I already have created water in the town at put there some waterdecorations.

Would like to see a booster to shortens time for nvm,ew. Tasks to appear. Maybe a co op booster earned by regatta wins