Thread: Unlimited Lives

Unlimited Lives

Competitions for unlimited lives, like Gardenscapes ..it would be nice if we can we pick a start time and maybe a pause of our choice. I can't even tell you how many hours I've wasted because life happens..kids animals husband's all need something at the time all the hard work finally pays off...only to make everyone happy and go back to my game to have 15 minutes left...uggg .....just a thought

I can assure You there will be some events but be patience. Homescapes is a brand new game.

I've always wanted to be able to choose my own start time whenever I've gotten this reward in Fishdom and Gardenscapes. So far, they haven't changed anything. The unlimited lives for a few hours reward is nearly worthless when you can't decide when to use it. I totally agree with you there.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    Wildscapes Level: 546 (Max Level)
    Wildscapes Areas Finished: Asian Jungle, African Savannah & Arctic Tundra
    Forum Member: December 2015

I totally agree! I'd love to be able to get unlimited lives for Homescapes! It would be even better if we could have them be an item we use that could be stored in your "mailbox" where you get gift lives from friends and the NPCs that way we could use them when we want and don't end up wasting them like I end up doing in Gardenscapes and Fishdom

That would be some totally awesome thing if I could generate some coins and diamonds. Thanks fishdom staff.