Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Moved To Another Regatta Halfway Through?

I wonder if it’s worth asking one of our Admins about this...?

yes.. this week regatta my co op was placed with total imbalanced co op. some with 15 racers, some with 16 racers and even 1 co op with 25 racers on it.. my co op only race with 14 racers.. few hours later, the 25 racers co op has moved and still we are in a mixed with 15 and 16 and 14 racers..

well, we just have to deal with it lol
    Da Ge,
    Co op - Sea Force #SENECW
    Township lvl 91 - Android

I am not racing these days but some in my coop are. I am always marked as "not racing".

Last Tuesday when I opened up my iPad I knew that friends in Europe would already have chosen their first tasks, yet I received a screen pop up asking me if I wanted to race. First time I've ever seen that. Glitch?
    Sandy aka truck taz
    Level 188
    Co-op: Merry Musketeers
    At max of in-game friends but pending works well ;-)

Our co-op started with 27 racing members yesterday. A four hours in, one player left. Now we seem to have been placed in a different regatta, competing with other teams that play with 26 racing members. Strangly enough, there are only 10 teams in this regatta... but we’re way ahead of the rest, so no complaints here ;-)

We were also placed in a different group after a few hours of racing. We now only have 5 other teams in our competition. I don't mind, because we are also way ahead of the rest But I'm curious how this could happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Francey View Post
    Our co-op started with 27 racing members yesterday. A four hours in, one player left. Now we seem to have been placed in a different regatta, competing with other teams that play with 26 racing members. Strangly enough, there are only 10 teams in this regatta... but we’re way ahead of the rest, so no complaints here ;-)
    Awesome, i’m super thrilled for you. NOT! Hahahaha

what is going on??!! For the thirth time this regatta we are racing in a competely different group. Not funny to race like this

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    I am not racing these days but some in my coop are. I am always marked as "not racing".

Last Tuesday when I opened up my iPad I knew that friends in Europe would already have chosen their first tasks, yet I received a screen pop up asking me if I wanted to race. First time I've ever seen that. Glitch?
    It may be the intended way for it to work, since regatta starts at 10 am your local time.
    Co-op: Culture
    #CUNEWW

Town: Just Read The Instructions
    level 71, zoo 19

So far my best guess is some algorithm is looking for the hyper active regattas, where 3-5 teams compete hard and puts them in a less competitive regattas.
    Actually makes sense to avoid relaxing coops getting gold with half the tasks, while competitive coops busting their asses for the 5th place with all 135 tasks.
    Co-op: Culture
    #CUNEWW

Town: Just Read The Instructions
    level 71, zoo 19

Okay this is weird.

We started racing in what looked to me like a decently enough balanced pool of coops.

And 2 days into the regatta all of a sudden mix and shuffle and we're in a completely different pool? This happened like an hour or two ago or what? I checked earlier this morning and now they're all different coops we're racing against.

All in all we were at 4th spot and are now at 2nd so this worked out okay this time. But statistics predict for 50% of the coops they'll be off worse, so ...

Playrix, could you please shed some light on what's going on?
    Blue trashcan: dumping has no effect on current race, only deducts points from Global score (Global Leaderboard etc.)
    Red trashcan: DON'T USE unless you really wish to lose those points in your race!

Android Township player, township name Vuurvlinderstad
    Coop: De Oranjetompoucen, tag #DEQ8WE