Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: URGENT: Racing Against Teams With More Racers

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Support have replied to me within game after only a few hours wait. They say very sorry, we’re working on it, will let me know ASAP. Which is good I’ll pass on whatever they say here.
    Thanks for the update Bessville!

They really are working on the problem. We change group again this morning. Only 1 team left with 1 more racers. The other 14 teams have the same number of racers. A real improvement compared to yesterday.

Have just checked our group again, several changes of teams, back to 16 instead of 18 but still inequality in number of racers in each team.

Sigh....

Yes...we have had one coop taken out of the race.....but the inequality of racers have stayed the same..... still 1 team of 14 racing players, and 1 of 12! The rest, including us, are racing with 13 players.

Just had a more in depth look at new opposition and one team has 30 racers !!!!!! That's 6 more than us before we even start.

I know they're working on it but ours just gets worse!

Hallo, please help.!!!

My team is in the Golden leage. I am cometing in the regatta alone, but all the other teams have 2 members compeating. Pleas help!!!!!

Eldo from Die Kerkraad

Quote Originally Posted by Lehonie M Hechter Anth View Post
    Hallo, please help.!!!

My team is in the Golden leage. I am cometing in the regatta alone, but all the other teams have 2 members compeating. Pleas help!!!!!

Eldo from Die Kerkraad
    You must report this from within your game for Support to deal with.

i didn't even know this is an issue. We have done many races with less racers than the other teams, so we thought it was normal, just bad luck of the draw. Not to mention all the other bad luck of the draw when getting grouped into regattas.

It does happen occasionally, but has been a much bigger issue than usual this week, hence the complaints racking up. Glad it can no longer be ignored tbh.