Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: URGENT: Racing Against Teams With More Racers

Angry URGENT: Racing Against Teams With More Racers

How can my 8 co-op active members run against co-ops with 9 active members? This is against the rules, but it's happening right now!

I've attached the prints to prove. Almost all of co-ops have only 8 members in dispute, but 2 of them have 9. Is this fair?

Primeira.jpgQuarta.jpgQuinta.jpgSegunda.jpgSétimo.jpgSexta.jpgTerceira.jpg

Happens all the time. My co op had to race with 27 low level members against 30 way higher level member co ops.
    No idea how we get pkaced in gold for the first time against co ops who have gotten 10 first place trophies in gold already.

Quote Originally Posted by Anemone View Post
    Happens all the time. My co op had to race with 27 low level members against 30 way higher level member co ops.
    No idea how we get pkaced in gold for the first time against co ops who have gotten 10 first place trophies in gold already.
    I'm not talking about the amount of co-op members, but it's about the number of members in regatta. If the co-op has 30 members, but just 27 is in regatta against a co-op with 27 members, no problem. We have 16 members, just 8 in regatta. But the oponent has 23 members and 9 are in regatta. It's not fair 8 x 9.

Today I noticed that happening to us too. We are racing against other teams of 9 racers and we are currently in 2nd. Out of curiosity I checked the team that was in 1st place and found that they had 10 players who are racing. They have 13 members with 3 who have opted out and we have 10 with 1 member who opted out. All other teams have 9 racers. I told my team members that there goes our chance to get 1st place since they have 1 extra player and there is no way we can beat that no matter how hard we try. :-(

Hi Booming

Do the best you can. You never know what is going on in the other team. A player may be away and not participate at all.

I just looked at the other 14 teams in my race. What a mess!! Teams of 4, teams of 5, teams of 6 and one team of 27. Something is really really wrong with the matching of co-ops or the status of players.

Yep, us too now. Not only against 16 other teams, all way higher level, claiming to do 16 x 135 and with loadsa trophies already, but 3 teams have an extra racer. Bet we get demoted out of gold while waiting for support to reply. Not fair.

We’ve been struggling against hyper competitive teams week after week, despite doing 12-16 at average 133 ourselves, which ought to be enough to stay in the league quite comfortably. This is the cherry on the cake. I doubt my co op will want to continue racing and spending money under these circumstances. Playrix are breaking their own rules, it seems. We are not amused.
    Last edited by Bessville; 10-04-2017 at 05:16 AM.

yup.. us too.. being placed in the mixture of teams.. we just try our best to remains in Golden League..

Hi,

If it is any consolation... we are having a similar situation with number of members. Worse, we are racing against super teams who do nothing but 135*16( according to description) and are in the GL board. We have been in the golden league for 11 months and have 11 golds to our credit and unless something dramatic happens will slide down to silver league. Within 2 hrs of the start with 2600 pts, we had slid to the last place.

Quote Originally Posted by Deepi View Post
    Hi,

If it is any consolation... we are having a similar situation with number of members. Worse, we are racing against super teams who do nothing but 135*16( according to description) and are in the GL board. We have been in the golden league for 11 months and have 11 golds to our credit and unless something dramatic happens will slide down to silver league. Within 2 hrs of the start with 2600 pts, we had slid to the last place.
    Thanks, I’m sorry to hear it

In stark contrast, our coop of 30 leisurely racers is in 4th place golden competition right now. Looks like this will be an easy one, perhaps with an outlook to a top 3 spot?

We typically hit all 9 reward chests and that's about it in point. 5 task/500 point minimum.

Sooooo... let's browse through the competition:

List of coop numbers of members:
    24/30
    25/30
    23/30
    30/30 (that's us )
    25/30
    23/30
    22/30
    27/30
    29/30
    24/30
    22/30
    24/30
    21/30
    23/30
    22/30
    23/30

Oh wow.. we're the only 30 member coop in our regatta pool. Isn't that weird?