Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 03.03 Fishdom: Deep Dive for Android Is Available Worldwide!

Boris Lebedev

03.03 Fishdom: Deep Dive for Android Is Available Worldwide!

Hey everyone!

We’re glad to announce that Fishdom: Deep Dive is now available on Google Play Store:

http://plrx.gs/1LRLeAY

Features:
    - Unique gameplay: swap and match, design and decorate, play with and take care of fish—all in one place!
    - Play hundreds of fun match-3 levels
    - Explore an exciting aquatic world with amusing 3D fish
    - Liven up tanks with breath-taking underwater decor
    - Grab your scuba mask and enjoy amazing graphics

Make sure to check out the video trailer:

Take a deep breath and dive into the underwater world of fun with Fishdom: Deep Dive!
    Last edited by Boris Lebedev; 03-04-2016 at 10:43 AM.

Graat
    Great, I'll try it!

Bobby1172
    Excellent. I had a look in the app store on Monday to see if I'd missed an announcement.

Bobby1172
    I have one small complaint. When you go to pick up the coins off the bottom of the aquarium, you sometimes move your decorations too. It's quite frustrating. You can leave the coins and they will automatically move up to the coin bank, but it also happens when you touch the fish when trying to complete the award for being an annoying neighbour.
    Last edited by Bobby1172; 03-04-2016 at 02:02 PM.

Sandra Johnson
    I still need more friends to play fishdom please. I'm on Facebook. Sandra Johnson my pic is a Louisville Cardinal bird and the background is national champs. I play several times a day. Thanks

Mary Dieterly
    I just loaded the game on my phone, it connects me to Facebook but not to the progress of the game I have started. I am on level 147...is there a way to sync the two?

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Dieterly View Post
    I just loaded the game on my phone, it connects me to Facebook but not to the progress of the game I have started. I am on level 147...is there a way to sync the two?
    Hi Mary

Not knowing if your 2 devices uses the same platform or not. And not knowing how well the Fishdom servers are syncing, you should Report the issue from within your game on the phone. To do so, give them as much info on your original game and a link to your Facebook account.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 192, Zoo level 45, --- Fishdom level 1469 --- Homescapes level 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Vickie
    I'm having the same problem but mine are on 2 different platform. Android and Ios. Are we gonna be able to play on different platform like that?

Hi Vickie

I think they are working on that. But the latest we heard on the forums, players from different platform had problems interacting with each other, so it may take a while before it work correctly.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 192, Zoo level 45, --- Fishdom level 1469 --- Homescapes level 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

TommyeSue
    Hi. I'm on level 526 of Fishdom Deep Dive on my Kindle Fire. It says NEW LEVELS AVAILABLE SOON. I can't go any farther in game. Do you know when NEW LEVELS will come out for (Android) Kindle Fire? It's been a month now & I can find no other place to inquire and have found no news about it. Thanks.