Thread: My city lost

Artur Bielecki

My city lost

Hello, I have a problem because they lost their city , called the Townsweet and had 32 levels or so , it all started on how the format the phone and then installed the game, and when you start the game , suddenly I start from the very beginning , the settings have combined to play with google and facebook , and it did not work , I wrote an e - mail to the Township and 3 days there is no answer, help me all

Quote Originally Posted by Artur Bielecki View Post
    Hello, I have a problem because they lost their city , called the Townsweet and had 32 levels or so , it all started on how the format the phone and then installed the game, and when you start the game , suddenly I start from the very beginning , the settings have combined to play with google and facebook , and it did not work , I wrote an e - mail to the Township and 3 days there is no answer, help me all
    Did you complete the tutorial? Once you do, it should give you the option of continuing or reverting to your first game.
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

Artur Bielecki
    so I finished the tutorial because it is not finished until I could not get to the settings in the game to log on facebook and google play, perhaps something is shown to return to my first city or continue the game, but I must have missed it somehow , I uninstalled and re- installed the game, but nothing gives away I start a new game , but after the tutorial if this city is already enrolled , or I have to start all over again if the game is still hope for the restoration of my. old city ?

If you have reported it (using the cog top left on your game), you will have a number on your reply. Post that number here and one of the admins may be able to look into it for you. I think replies can take a while if they are very busy.
    But your original town will be there somewhere and they will be able to restore it for you.
    Sorry I can't be of more help and hope you get it back soon.
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

Eu estava usando o mesmo celular para entrar em duas cidades conectadas a Facebooks diferentes, mas agora a minha cidade Pombayork-PE não quer mais ser conectada me ajudem a recuperar a minha cidade por favor