Thread: Rampant Posts For Free T-Cash All Over Township Facebook

Rampant Posts For Free T-Cash All Over Township Facebook

How many of you get township post on your Facebook feed, I go on mine every time I get them and on almost every post under comments there is several ppl posting links for free t-cash I know these are hacks and not allowed so I never click them but I have saw where many have commented received free money, thank you for free money etc, as this is rampant cheating it makes the game impossible for those who are following rules of fair play and yes I know there will always be rule breakers but it seems as if the last few weeks there has been an increase in this activity how can this be stopped and how do you compete with cheaters N every get ahead

Hi Jimmy, Anyone that you suspect of cheating should be reported from within the game, with the reasons as to why you suspect a player/co-op of cheating & include screenshots as necessary.

Many hundreds of players are automatically detected and banned but there are always new players willing to use hacks, so it is a constant battle unfortunately.

How the devil would you report someone in game after reading a Facebook post?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot View Post
    How the devil would you report someone in game after reading a Facebook post?
    You can always post the link in facebook, so Playrix can take action

Quote Originally Posted by thommmes View Post
    You can always post the link in facebook, so Playrix can take action
    It's already on the Facebook...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot View Post
    It's already on the Facebook...
    What I mean is, copy the link in FB and report it to Playrix

Uhm, I'd just like to apologise on Playrixs' behalf for actually attempting to continue developing new stuff/fix existing bugs/listen to all us lot whine about it all and not just sit around reading the hundreds of daily Facebook comments.

*Disclaimer: not that I in any way work for Playrix.

The only thing that you can do is to report the players that you see that said they got free cash to the developers. That should help make the game more even for those of us who play this game the way it is meant to be played.