Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Closed Co-op Yet People Keep Joining?

Closed Co-op Yet People Keep Joining?

So I set my coop to closed and yet people keep joining. I don't know how to contact help I tried through the help screen but I only got suggestions how do I get troubleshooters to close my Co-op

Do you have Co-Leaders & Elders in your co op? If yes, they can invite members to join your Co Op even-though you set them to Close.

Close Group means only Members are able to join by invitation from Leaders, Co Leaders & Elders.
    By Request means members still able to request to join your co op.
    Da Ge,
    Co op - Sea Force #SENECW
    Township lvl 91 - Android

Yeah, somebody in your co op is sending out invitations

Quote Originally Posted by Da Ge View Post
    Do you have Co-Leaders & Elders in your co op? If yes, they can invite members to join your Co Op even-though you set them to Close.

Close Group means only Members are able to join by invitation from Leaders, Co Leaders & Elders.
    By Request means members still able to request to join your co op.
    Thanks! I didn't know the difference between closed and by request until I read this
    Town Name: HelpALot
    Started Playing: 17 Aug 2017
    Platform: Android
    Timezone: GMT+8

Join our co-op

Co-op name: Happy Sails
    Co-op Tag: #HPS4PE

I try to not be addicted to this game, but so far, it's a futile effort.

When you see a request to join the co op in your chat window, you can go to the player’s town hall and look at their stats. If their stats look good to you, you can accept them, if not, you are free to decline. If you are closed, only invited players can arrive.

no it's just me and one other girl and neither one of us have requested anybody to join. People keep coming into my coop even though at first I had it by request now I got it closed and they still show up. And the problem is they don't speak and then they throw our Regatta into chaos by not performing

Change your settings to open and then close it again. You may even need to reinstall the game if it’s a tech fault. If unwanted people arrive, just kick them out. You can change the message to say why.. ie that you’re closed and it’s an error. You don’t need to risk racing with them if you don’t want to. But are you absolutely sure neither of you are inviting people to the co op, thinking you’re only inviting them to be friends? I’d bet one of you is inviting people in, either intentionally or not. Whose friend list are these new people on? If neither, then it’s an error, so try the first advice and then report to Support within game. If they are already friends with one of you, then that’s the person inviting them in.

...and btw, it can be old invitations, too; f.e. from times when everything was new and everyone was trying out everything. We had the assumption that could be probably even from leaders (etc) who left meanwhile.
    If ppl kept them, the invitations don't have to be from one of these days.

I haven't invited anybody and my other player was gone all week she just came back she was moving and I asked her and she barely has time to play the game herself although she does well she doesn't invite people to play. If I uninstall the game and reinstall it will I lose my progress? I don't see why I should reinstall it if it's a technical problem on the side of the game

Hi Kaycee

On what platform are you playing? I would like your co-op tag number to check what players see. Trying to figure put where the problem is.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 214, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix