Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Township ideas

Dlkurath

Township ideas

I'd really like to see a Swingset, picnic tables, playground/park for kids, Merry-go-round etc. I guess just more kids stuff/family stuff.

Rick McEntire
    I hope you get this stuff, it sounds fun. But don't hold your breath, I never did get the quicksand that I asked for.

YorkieLass
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick McEntire View Post
    I hope you get this stuff, it sounds fun. But don't hold your breath, I never did get the quicksand that I asked for.
    Quicksand....lol....you kidding us Rick...??

Hahaha, Rick Bacon ice-cream, a spaceport, quicksand... I can't wait to check out your next idea

YorkieLass
    Aaw.....he WAS kidding......lol.....I am so gullible....why can't I get used to Ricks dry wit.....lol....it must be the lost in translation bit between American and British humour....Lolololol....or I'm just thick....probs the latter.
    Last edited by YorkieLass; 03-03-2016 at 12:50 PM.

Mirranda1
    Hi. I think that there should pedestals (as decorations) that you can put flags, statues E.T.C. On top of, this would make the game a little more interesting in the decoration department.

Chantal67
    Can you make people walk over the wooden Bridges? That would be nice!

Chantal67: The answer is probably not. Also see the link in my signature for other ideas that won't be happening.

Victrola1966
    Let me harp on my favorite issue. The size of the stadium is smaller than the bowling alley which is bigger than the baseball field. ?😆

Quote Originally Posted by Dlkurath View Post
    I'd really like to see a Swingset, picnic tables, playground/park for kids, Merry-go-round etc. I guess just more kids stuff/family stuff.
    I completely agree
    I was just searching for a playground to put near the school!