Thread: Too much coins for 5 moves

Too much coins for 5 moves

Kindly do something for the extra 5 moves as this is so much......900 coins.....as I played the last level and I only need 1 move and my level would be finish but I had only 200 coins in my a/c and that was really tough level......900 coins are too much for just 5 moves........

Agree, for 900 coins You can refill whole Your lives. It has no proportion at all.

I used to feel that 900 coins was too expensive, we even once had a conversation about adding an option to buy just 1 move for 300g, or the usual 5 for 900g, but as time went on and I started focusing on playing better I came to understand the 900g. In my opinion, it`s the right balance. Making buying extra moves cheaper would cheapen the experience of completing a level. The goal is to complete the level in the allotted number of moves; if we can just go buy moves willy-nilly with no care or concern than what's the point in having the move limit in the first place. As it stands I have to decide whether spending 900g is really worth my while or whether I'll just have to try the level again. 9 times out of 10 when I try the level again, I'll beat it on the next attempt or two. And that's how started saving money. You say refilling all your lives for 900g is a better deal and isn't proportional, but I disagree. You can refill your lives outside a level, but that doesn't mean you'll complete the level that's been holding you up. That 900g for 5 moves is your chance to complete a tricky level and move on, allowing you to perhaps make changes in the garden. 5 new lives does not necessarily a change make. I'm sure most will disagree but count me in the group the thinks Playrix is bang on with 900g.

Quote Originally Posted by Obtuse View Post
    I used to feel that 900 coins was too expensive, we even once had a conversation about adding an option to buy just 1 move for 300g, or the usual 5 for 900g, but as time went on and I started focusing on playing better I came to understand the 900g. In my opinion, it`s the right balance. Making buying extra moves cheaper would cheapen the experience of completing a level. The goal is to complete the level in the allotted number of moves; if we can just go buy moves willy-nilly with no care or concern than what's the point in having the move limit in the first place. As it stands I have to decide whether spending 900g is really worth my while or whether I'll just have to try the level again. 9 times out of 10 when I try the level again, I'll beat it on the next attempt or two. And that's how started saving money. You say refilling all your lives for 900g is a better deal and isn't proportional, but I disagree. You can refill your lives outside a level, but that doesn't mean you'll complete the level that's been holding you up. That 900g for 5 moves is your chance to complete a tricky level and move on, allowing you to perhaps make changes in the garden. 5 new lives does not necessarily a change make. I'm sure most will disagree but count me in the group the thinks Playrix is bang on with 900g.
    I have to agree, theres no quarante for pass level after refilling lives but for me more important are trying. I wont be lying that i never paid 900 for additional moves. I did. For me its ok any other buying moves prices are higher it is totally to understand for me and i dont negative it. Only thing i would change is this 900g for first 5 additional moves. It may be even 600-700, proportion would not scary so much as now. I am agree with mostly things above. But not in this one. 😉

What about if they added the option to pay 300g for 1 extra move? Would you support that idea?

What about if they added the option to pay 300g for 1 extra move? Would you support that idea?
    I would. I know its a lot and unproportional but firstable there is some qwaranty of pass level and the most important is fact that sometimes need one last move to pass. Four get losing so imao 300g per 1 move is pretty cool.

Let's make it happen! Honor, pass it on.

I would love to see this one be implemented. It's more often than not, I feel, that it's just one move away.
    I also agree on the part with pricing for extra moves. It should hurt a little bit, so you are more careful when to use this function instead of trying again. But also, 900 is a little much if you never buy coins for real money. The 600-700 coins would be better and still fulfill it's purpose.