Thread: Glitch Report

Glitch Report

I'm forgetting the level now...either 151, 154, or 157...

The level is an upside down U with air flowing from the bottom right, around the top of the upside down U, to the bottom left. You have to get that green carpet(?) down in every square.

I had one move left and one square to put carpet down in, which happened to be the top left square. I launched a plane from near the left bottom, which caused all the pieces in the upside down U to move. A blue piece moved into that last square, replacing a yellow piece that had been there, just before the plane hit. The plane destroyed the blue piece, but failed to place the green carpet. I was out of moves and had to restart the level.

Hi Leisher

As soon as this happens, send a report from within your game. That is the only way to make sure they are aware of the glitch.

Unhappy Regarding free coins etc

I have tried 5 or so times to get the free coins etc and each time I have had to either download or join something wich costs money etc. So I am not very happy about the way that you have to verify yourself just to get what you want etc. And then find out that you did not get it. So how about being generous to those who do follow and try to get it so that they can play without any hassles etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Margaret Crittenden View Post
    I have tried 5 or so times to get the free coins etc and each time I have had to either download or join something wich costs money etc. So I am not very happy about the way that you have to verify yourself just to get what you want etc. And then find out that you did not get it. So how about being generous to those who do follow and try to get it so that they can play without any hassles etc.
    Hi Margaret

I am afraid you answered to a scam. Playrix do not offer free coins. Beware all these too good to be true posts on Facebook!

This is the only game I have freezing and crashing! Anyone else having this problem? I'm very close to quitting.

Quote Originally Posted by JuJuBee View Post
    This is the only game I have freezing and crashing! Anyone else having this problem? I'm very close to quitting.
    Hi JuJuBee

Check the Help and Support section in the game. There is a section on crashing and a list of requirements for the game. Try any suggestion in there, like uninstall/reinstall the game. If nothing works, send a message to support from there. They will have to check it for you.