Thread: Accidentally linked my personal FB profile instead of my gaming FB profile! Help!

Accidentally linked my personal FB profile instead of my gaming FB profile! Help!

Sorry if this is the wrong section to ask this but I have 2 FB profiles, one for my personal life and a gaming one.

I linked up with my personal one first by mistake, realised, and logged into my gaming profile so I could link the game up with it instead. I deleted Homescapes from my personal profile on FB and checked to make sure it was showing in my gaming profile.

However, when I want to send/request lives, none of my gaming friends show up. I clicked the button to invite friends but it brought up my friends from my personal profile.

How can I link it with my gaming friends list? I've tried refreshing the app, deleting the app, made sure it was connected to my gaming profile (which it is). How do I fix this issue? Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by scarlettcovet View Post
    Sorry if this is the wrong section to ask this but I have 2 FB profiles, one for my personal life and a gaming one.

I linked up with my personal one first by mistake, realised, and logged into my gaming profile so I could link the game up with it instead. I deleted Homescapes from my personal profile on FB and checked to make sure it was showing in my gaming profile.

However, when I want to send/request lives, none of my gaming friends show up. I clicked the button to invite friends but it brought up my friends from my personal profile.

How can I link it with my gaming friends list? I've tried refreshing the app, deleting the app, made sure it was connected to my gaming profile (which it is). How do I fix this issue? Thank you!