Thread: Question for Ralph: "Ghost Avatar" filling my Crates

Question for Ralph: "Ghost Avatar" filling my Crates

Hi Ralph,

Hope, that you still visit the forum from time to time and can help me to solve a mystery: I just asked for help for the plane and train. Since I also have an Android smart phone for business reasons, I also have a low level town on Android and go to my "main" (iOS) town from time to time just as a visitor (from the Android side) to have a look at it without all those bubbles above the factories. So - today it happened for the second time within the last days that I could see your well-known avatar obviously having filled my crates. But when entering my town on my iPhone - no crates are filled. Shortly later, they always would be filled by another friend. So here's my question: Have you really tried to help me today and approx. two days ago - if so - do you receive any clovers?

Would be great if you could give a short info - would like to sort this out with the devs... Apparently, that only seems to occur with your help, I always receive other help - mostly even within only some minutes.

PS: Will send you a gift tonight or tomorrow morning my time - so you should receive a balloon latest in the morning your time. Hope, you'll receive it!

Thanks - Lea :-)
    Town: Lea's Town
    Level: 118, Zoo Level 45
    Playing on iOS
    Co-op: Sláinte mhaith, Co-op tag: #SD74RR
    FB: https://m.facebook.com/leas.town.75

Ralph0989
    Well Lea... I am currently beta testing tne March update for iOS, so I am on a different server than all the regular game players... That could be the reason for the delay; as well as my intermittent invisability... Also, I have filled almost all of your help request over the last several days, but I don't receive any clovers... As for the clovers, I'm sorry, I don't really pay attention to who they are from... I just collect them and play the HOL... I have also reported that the balloon and gift issue is still continuing in the beta, so it may not be fixed with this update... We will just have to wait and see...

Lightbox
    Ahh that's probably why your zoo looks wigged out to me Ralph. The koalas are appearing on what looks like the upper tier of land and you can't see them well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph0989 View Post
    Well Lea... I am currently beta testing tne March update for iOS, so I am on a different server than all the regular game players... That could be the reason for the delay; as well as my intermittent invisability... Also, I have filled almost all of your help request over the last several days, but I don't receive any clovers... As for the clovers, I'm sorry, I don't really pay attention to who they are from... I just collect them and play the HOL... I have also reported that the balloon and gift issue is still continuing in the beta, so it may not be fixed with this update... We will just have to wait and see...
    Ah, that of course would explain everything. But though, I find this is just too bad with you always helping me out but not receiving any clovers :-( I really would suggest to stop helping others until you'll be back again in "our world".

Did you at least receive my help last week? I was so thrilled to be finally able to help you back - and then even more than once ;-)

Have a nice evening and hope to see you again on the same "planet" soon ;-)

Cheers, Lea
    Playing on iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbox View Post
    Ahh that's probably why your zoo looks wigged out to me Ralph. The koalas are appearing on what looks like the upper tier of land and you can't see them well.
    Apparently, we can only "see" old stuff we all have installed already, but we cannot "see" any new stuff added to the game that he is testing. If you think his Zoo looks odd in places, you should see the far right side of his town. LOL
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Doodlebug82
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Apparently, we can only "see" old stuff we all have installed already, but we cannot "see" any new stuff added to the game that he is testing. If you think his Zoo looks odd in places, you should see the far right side of his town. LOL
    I see what you mean, Nana. He has buildings growing out of the mountain. In his zoo he has some enclosures fully or partly on the bluffs. Funny. I guess we can sort of see what expansions we will have.

Hi guys,

I've just checked with the devs on this matter No worries, you can now visit players with the higher version of the game (e.g. beta-testers). However, you might have some troubles seeing their new decorations/buildings/other stuff that's still not available in your version of the game.

Hi Liza,

Thanx for looking into this issue

But the problem this time was not concerning being able to visit players, it was about receiving help - as I didn't receive Ralph's help the last couple of days although it turned out that actually he helped me pretty often.
    Playing on iOS