Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Earning Stars

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    Maybe we should get a star for each goal we accomplish in the puzzles. So, if a puzzle's only objective is to collect cherries, we'd get 1 star for that level. But if the goals are to get cherries and lay carpet, then we'd get 2 stars for finishing that level.
    Yes, exactly this I mean.

I think the game is ridiculous when it come to the stars in all aspects! It hard to collect the stars, then need to use them for petty task such as start a new day...answer the door, to open a package after using stars to get the package....common! Not sure if I'm going to continue with this one!

Quote Originally Posted by Yolanda Hamlin View Post
    I think the game is ridiculous when it come to the stars in all aspects! It hard to collect the stars, then need to use them for petty task such as start a new day...answer the door, to open a package after using stars to get the package....common! Not sure if I'm going to continue with this one!
    Agree with this, the nice thing about this game is decorating, starting a new day for 2 stars every time is ridiculous and not at all value adding.

I don't really care how, but there have to be additional ways to earn Stars and power-ups. It is extremely frustrating to work several days on one level, just to earn 1 star when most tasks need 2 or even 4 stars to complete. Suggestions:
    1. Daily pick or lottery like the shells in Fishdom.
    2. Hard levels should earn 2 or 3 stars
    3. Special events
    4. Gifts for holidays

Homescapes has a daily reward already. You can earn power-ups but not stars. I don't think any of the Playrix Match-3 games give stars for rewards other than completing levels, so I really doubt they're going to change that for Homescapes.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 116
    Co-op: Spring's Bounty - International Regatta Community
    Forum Member: December 2015

Stars should be awarded in tiers when u earn 50 to 70 coins 1 star, 70 to 90, 2 stars, any time over 90 earn 3 stars. That would make game more enjoyable and replay value go up right now it has disappointing star rewards. Please work on that in an update.

Agree. The way to earn stars need to be quickly re-evaluated. Also some of the tasks should be allowed to be skipped or not used at all.

I agree that there needs to be more ways to earn stars. Hard levels should automatically reward more stars. Perhaps you can also earn more stars depending on the number of moves you have left when you win a level. Also, daily prizes should include more power ups and stars after a week of continuous play. Finally, if using money to make purchases, include stars in some of the packages. I enjoy the game. Thank you for the opportunity to post suggestions.

I never spend money on games but I gave in and did it on this game. I bought 1 of every power up and used all of them on 1 puzzle, and still was not able to beat the level. Definitely not worth it for 1 star.

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    Maybe we should get a star for each goal we accomplish in the puzzles. So, if a puzzle's only objective is to collect cherries, we'd get 1 star for that level. But if the goals are to get cherries and lay carpet, then we'd get 2 stars for finishing that level.
    Yea Bethany, now after leveling up, understanding the "game a little better" , I agree this would be nice. So glad we got the Daily Reward Board, that really helps. There is quite a charm to this game...
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769