Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Earning Stars

Earning Stars

I would like to suggest if you make it 2 stars instead of giving only 1 every level..it is not easy passing levels especially when you're in high levels already..and you are requiring 2 stars every task..maybe it will be fair if you would also give us 2 stars when achieving levels..thats all..

língua portuguesa

Como posso perceber o que dizem se só sei português!! !
    Sendo as vossas traduções boas porque não incluir a língua portuguesa também?
    obrigada pela vossa atenção à minha sugestão. Bom trabalho

More Ways to Earn Stars

Beating levels shouldn't be the only way to get stars we should get them when we complete any of the tasks

We need stars in order to complete tasks! It would be weird to get 1 star for completing a 1 star task!

Quote Originally Posted by Pinky32 View Post
    Beating levels shouldn't be the only way to get stars we should get them when we complete any of the tasks
    Yes, I like this idea. In the match-3 levels often one needs to fulfill more than one goal to accomplish the level. For every reached goal you should get one star. The player has won the level, if he has arrived 1 goal (= 1star) or more. Than the player comes to the next level.
    Last edited by Krandi; 10-15-2017 at 02:34 PM.

Maybe we should get a star for each goal we accomplish in the puzzles. So, if a puzzle's only objective is to collect cherries, we'd get 1 star for that level. But if the goals are to get cherries and lay carpet, then we'd get 2 stars for finishing that level.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 116
    Co-op: Spring's Bounty - International Regatta Community
    Forum Member: December 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    Maybe we should get a star for each goal we accomplish in the puzzles. So, if a puzzle's only objective is to collect cherries, we'd get 1 star for that level. But if the goals are to get cherries and lay carpet, then we'd get 2 stars for finishing that level.
    I believe that's what was meant in the post above (can't be sure though :P), but yeah, it would be a good idea! This way i would feel less frustrated when i have to spend hard-earned stars on pointless tasks.

I think you should be able to visit levels you have already beat to earn more stars.

I still wish they would just at least offer them up as a daily prize possibility (when we get that)... The same w/Gardenscape Daily Wheel... That would b kind of easy to do, I'm guessing...
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

Extra stars and more friends

I think you should be able to re-visit previous levels to earn stars and that there should be an in-game community for friends, not just facebook