Thread: Notification about needed help by friends

Notification about needed help by friends

Hello,

I would love to receive notifications whenever a friend of mine needs help. I don't know if this subject had been mentioned already before or if this is even already possible and I've just missed it and just don't know how to adjust my settings, so please apologize in case I've overseen this. I have some "hard-core-helpers" within my GC friends and often I simply have just no chance to be quick enough to return any kind of help.

Just a note to all my friends, you all are just awesome! Whenever I need help I receive all required items within minutes, this is unbelievable. Just would like to say thank you for that! And: as mentioned, it would be great being able to return any kind of help.

Cheers,

Lea
    Town: Lea's Town
    Level: 118, Zoo Level 45
    Playing on iOS
    Co-op: Sláinte mhaith, Co-op tag: #SD74RR
    FB: https://m.facebook.com/leas.town.75

Barbara-Jean
    Quote Originally Posted by :-:Lea:-: View Post
    Hello,

I would love to receive notifications whenever a friend of mine needs help. I don't know if this subject had been mentioned already before or if this is even already possible and I've just missed it and just don't know how to adjust my settings, so please apologize in case I've overseen this. I have some "hard-core-helpers" within my GC friends and often I simply have just no chance to be quick enough to return any kind of help.

Just a note to all my friends, you all are just awesome! Whenever I need help I receive all required items within minutes, this is unbelievable. Just would like to say thank you for that! And: as mentioned, it would be great being able to return any kind of help.

Cheers,

Lea

Ok this is how you turn on yur notification, go to your settings, scroll all the way down till yu see Township, click on it, and you should see notifications, click on the arrow on the right side, then turn on all notifications and you can put what and how you want it!! good Luck

Thank you, Barbara-Jean, that's what I found already but there's no possibility to set notifications on friends that need help, is there one therefore? I only find notification settings about fields, train arrivals, plane arrivals etc.
    Playing on iOS

Barbara-Jean
    Nope nothing like that, thanx for accepting my request, though that would be nice

Always happy to find friends :-) Thanks!
    Playing on iOS