Thread: Forum Question - Recent Visitors

Forum Question - Recent Visitors

What does it mean if there is a plus sign (+) next to the name of a forum user who recently viewed/visited my forum profile? Thanks!!
    Elizabeth Township
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Shut the Barn Door!
    GLB #TBD
    Level 179, Zoo Level 45
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Attention Leaders!!!! Join our Facebook group....Township Co-op LEADER'S Exchange

Hi Beth

The + sign indicated one of your forum friends. You see the + on the list of log in members too on the first page of the forums. An easy way to spot if your friends are online here.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Thank you for the reply! There is one member in particular who has a + next to their name. I am not friends with them and they are on my ignore list.
    Elizabeth Township
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Shut the Barn Door!
    GLB #TBD
    Level 179, Zoo Level 45
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Attention Leaders!!!! Join our Facebook group....Township Co-op LEADER'S Exchange

Sorry but I do not understand. After almost 3 years on the forums, the only time I have seen + is for forum friends.

The only thing that come to mind right now is that you were friends before you put that person on ignore.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Hi Beth. Have you checked that the ignore status is still in place?