Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Upgrading Factories

Jyotsna Jean

Upgrading Factories

Looking for input from experienced players who have upgraded factories, feedmills, trains and islands.
    Currently, coins are most important in my game's strategy and I'm upgrading there. Then I began to wonder how many upgrades will actually be available per location? Will one (coins, xp, time or shelves) max out forcing me to upgrade in the other areas or will I use all available upgrades on coins only to find I should have spread them out. Maybe I should be using some of these upgrades for time, experience or shelves? Are there other upgrades available as we level up?
    Last edited by Jyotsna Jean; 02-20-2016 at 02:05 PM.

Hi Jyotsna

You may find some interesting information here : http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....actory+upgrade

I never upgrade coins unless it was the only option available. I gave priority to time, then to the extra shelves and the XP. Coins are easy to come by. Don't forget that if you make your stuff faster, you sell it faster.

As we get at higher level it takes a LOT of XP so right now I'm upgrading everything for XP. I don't need any coins (21M in the bank).

Jyotsna Jean
    Thank you Graylady ~ I wasn't able to discover that thread until you pulled it forward with your reference. Lots of good info there. Last posted to on 1/ 2015 so welcome any information new since then.

I add one post to it this morning.

There is basically nothing new to the upgrade system. We have the same 4 things to upgrade, we have the same maximum for each.

What changed twice is the order we can make the upgrade.

dixie harpine
    I have several at level 20...at 26 I can continue to upgrade for speed...yeah! I have all of them at eight boxes and shelves which is so helpful for barn space...currently working on island shipping time.. a lot of mining..that's why I don't have any buildings or sailboats etc yet...someday..lol...

Quote Originally Posted by dixie harpine View Post
    I have several at level 20...at 26 I can continue to upgrade for speed.....
    No you can't! I've just got one to 26 and though the speed isn't greyed out anymore, it just appears with a tick, so you can still only upgrade shelves, xp, or coins. It seems 50 is the max.

Bethany Clarke
    They really need to fix that then. It's misleading for everyone if there's a level requirement listed for something but when you get to that level, all you see is a checkmark.

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    They really need to fix that then. It's misleading for everyone if there's a level requirement listed for something but when you get to that level, all you see is a checkmark.
    Hi Bethany

Like I mention on another thread, this is a glitch. Before they put that 26 to everyone, they forgot to check if we already had reached the 50% maximum. For everyone else, they will probably be able to upgrade time when they reach it.

I agree with you, it has to be corrected.

Thanh Le
    Hi Graylady!

So you are suggesting that we should upgrade Time and XP?

Hi Thanh Le

Do not forget the 2 extra shelves too.

Time is my first choice but it is not always available
    Shelf is my second choice but it is available only twice
    XP is my third choice as we need more and more to level up
    Coins I did only when it was the only option available.