Thread: Where Has The Red Paint Gone?

Where Has The Red Paint Gone?

I started the week getting close to a barn upgrade. All week I have been waiting for 3 cans of red paint. As of today, not a single can on any trains. I play every day and each train goes out at least 5 times a day. That's a lot of trains and no paint.

Has anyone else noticed this? I am just wondering as I also noticed that paint is one of the rewards in the Yacht Club. I really don't want to waste my tokens on paint and am wondering if that is going to be my only option. There are other items I would rather get. Thanks!

I had the same thing with hammers. It happens.

Quote Originally Posted by XCMama View Post
    I started the week getting close to a barn upgrade. All week I have been waiting for 3 cans of red paint. As of today, not a single can on any trains. I play every day and each train goes out at least 5 times a day. That's a lot of trains and no paint.

Has anyone else noticed this? I am just wondering as I also noticed that paint is one of the rewards in the Yacht Club. I really don't want to waste my tokens on paint and am wondering if that is going to be my only option. There are other items I would rather get. Thanks!
    Do you have a lot of the other materials you need? In your case, hammers and nails?
    If you do, it helps to sell the excess, and the material you need will have a higher chance to appear.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 08-25-2017 at 12:39 PM.

I also need paint. I had sent over 20 trains and didn't get even 1 can. I am forced to buy in mystery boxes from the market, which gives me mostly expansion items I don't want right now. And I constantly sell extra building materials, because that's all I get on trains. I chalk it up to evil programmers.

Quote Originally Posted by Patt Jolly View Post
    I also need paint. I had sent over 20 trains and didn't get even 1 can. I am forced to buy in mystery boxes from the market, which gives me mostly expansion items I don't want right now. And I constantly sell extra building materials, because that's all I get on trains. I chalk it up to evil programmers.
    You do not say if you sell the excess of other barn tools. Keeping all the hammers and nails will bring only troubles. Just keep what you need for the next upgrade and keep selling them until you get all the paints.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 211, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix