Thread: Lost Township

Lost Township

I need your help dear admins.
    I have uninstalled my previous version and downloaded version 5.1.0 I have logged in my account but I'm back on level 1. I still have my achivements on google play but how can I get them back?
    My township name was Mahdis on level 34.. pls pls help asap!!!

Hi Mahdis,

With your mention of Google Play, I assume you're on Android? And the uninstalling and downloading...is in reference to updating that OS? I just need to clarify that to figure out what steps to take.

Please make sure to have also reported the loss in-game. CS can usually resolve this a lot faster than the admin on the forum.
    Last edited by Amoria; 10-01-2017 at 05:03 PM.
    Town: Amoria (Level 90)
    Platform: iOS (WVMX6K) + Facebook
    Always looking for friends who are kind, helpful, & design their towns to look like real ones.

Yes, I am on android and I haven't updated my android version. I deleted the old township I had and installed the version 5.1.0 .it was automatically connected to my google account but it's on level 1. I checked my google play and could see my old achievements there. How can I sync it to the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Mahdis View Post
    Yes, I am on android and I haven't updated my android version. I deleted the old township I had and installed the version 5.1.0 .it was automatically connected to my google account but it's on level 1. I checked my google play and could see my old achievements there. How can I sync it to the game?
    Gotcha. Strange, deleting and re-installing should still take you immediately back to your old game.

Is it asking you to play through a tutorial?
    Town: Amoria (Level 90)
    Platform: iOS (WVMX6K) + Facebook
    Always looking for friends who are kind, helpful, & design their towns to look like real ones.

Yes, it did. And I went through it so that the setting botton would appear for me. so now I'm on level 3 and I don't know what else I can do
    I have reported this problem to the support group as you suggested. Really hope they can help me with it.
    Thank you, Amoria.