Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Very Discouraging and Depressing

Adrianahofstad
    Hello Nana,

You asked us High Level Zoo players to update you on our progress on planks. THE PLANK-GATE!

Well, I admit the game is acting strange on giving needed items. I am sorry for all the players who are dissapointed at the Zoo.
    I told you yesterday I reached level 25 early that morning and that I started with 12 planks. At the end of yesterday I had 20.
    Now exactly 26 hours later I have 35 planks.
    I am only telling my count of planks. I don't know why player 1 gets almost no planks and player 2 has all the luck?
    Don't know.

I sold all CB and zoo materials with the update as we had no expansions. I left the zoo alone for the first few days while playing the event and since then have gained 29 planks, all from baskets or the HoL. I don't use the booster and don't concentrate on 'hot' items. I buy the highest item from Raj and fill up any remaining baskets with whatever I have handy.

Four shops are at 50% heart with 7 or 8 baskets - including those that would have needed planks to upgrade; two have 5 baskets; the Petting Zoo hasn't been upgraded at all, as I don't have enough animals. I only built that, to use up excess materials prior to the update, as I've decided not to build the last 3 enclosures until I have more land.

I've found that since the November update, planks have come in at a far better rate, although I too have previously bought them from the market.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 80
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

I notice that those who say they get planks at a better rate are mostly Android players. My rate declined severely on iOS.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Ten days ago I bought the camel enclosure, a few days ago had another 8 planks, upgraded a basket in the zoo. Had a market offer, 3 planks for 30 T-Cash, which I didn't take. They otherwise come from the zoo, some HoL, some 3 T-Cash chest. Never by train. If one ever came by ship, this would've been months ago.
    Planks I got since then: 3 (= 11 planks in 10 days)
    In my android game I reached zoo level 8 four days ago, which meant enclosure plus Ice Cream Shop. Bought the rest of planks needed for the enclosure.
    Planks I got since then: 4 (= 4 planks in 4 days)

If anything, I would say the rate is even worse than before.
    My next enclosure this way would take me around 2 months.
    Forum member since June 2014
    Cat Lvl 267 | Little Wonders
    tiny Lvl 175 | Mishmash

gator717
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    I notice that those who say they get planks at a better rate are mostly Android players. My rate declined severely on iOS.
    Nana,

I play on both Android and Kindle and I'm struggling to get planks for the beaver enclosure. I have only received planks via the zoo; never via the trains, ships, chest, market, or HoL. Actually, I don't recall ever seeing planks in the HoL and I go there several times a day.

Also, and I believe I shared this in another thread, I have seen a sharp decline in shears. Before the update, I had loads of shears and now, I rarely receive one. However, I have more than enough hinges, tape, and screwdrivers.

nighthawk
    Hi I'm kindle and am find it the same as you gator. Slow on planks and no shears. I have way to many screw drivers and tape

Adrianahofstad
    Dear friends,

Hate to tell you..... But a few minutes ago I opend my Toucan Enclosure. Last Friday I started somewhere at 8 in the morning and had 12 planks. Today, after less than 4 days, I managed to reach the total of 66 planks that are needed.
    I really don't know and don't understand why there is such a big difference between the people's expreriences within the plank rate's.
    It is strange. And not good for the game as a total.
    An example is that today I got 1 plank by a train! I had that only once before. Even stranger is that I got 7 (seven!) planks in a row this afternoon. Can you believe it? Guess not. I don't believe it myself.
    And no.... I did not buy any planks with Tcash to complete the quest.

If you believe the story above is at your self. I can only tell what my experiance is.
    Hope Plarix will look at this.

Have a nice evening all!

Lucky you, Adrian.

I have become extremely fed up with the whole plank situation. I opened my Peacock enclosure too - bought 17 last remaining planks for 170 Tcash. Tired of the game playing by the Devs (yes, PUN intended).

Bah humbug is all I can say.

P.S. Once I had the enclosure "under construction" planks appeared in Gold Balloons and HOL (1) - but never before construction of this particular enclosure. I received 21 planks fairly quickly and then, nada, zilch - that is when I just gave up and purchased the remaining 17. Since then, I have earned a measely 3 planks.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Wow, Adrian, seems to me that Holland currently has a monopoly on planks? ;-) Lucky you! I just had a jealously look at you toucans, well done :-)
    Town: Lea's Town
    Level: 118, Zoo Level 45
    Playing on iOS
    Co-op: Sláinte mhaith, Co-op tag: #SD74RR
    FB: https://m.facebook.com/leas.town.75

Cazzie
    Well it explains why I don't get planks it looks like Adrian has them all.