Thread: Coins.

freedomforlife98

Coins.

Hello. Firstly, I want to say sorry for my english. So lets talk about ideas. I want to give some ideas that maybe other people have say it, maybe. I really want that building like house and community building can collect coins from it. I think it really enjoy cause player just not farm, produce something, or do the order from helicopter. Player can collect coins when the time is come. It also can make player income better. I really want to know, why the building are very expensive? And the decoration thing also quite expensive too? Do the order from helicopter does not enough to make money. Seriously I say, the game are very2 enjoy but if you make player can do a lot of coins, does it make the game enjoy? There are many house, many community building, but there is advantage. Just my opinion. Cause I never see a game like this. Simple game but really enjoy. I'm always open playstore, install a game and uninstall back cause I never find a game like this. I hope you can make that improvement. Next, I hope you can make players invite other players with searching. Not invite from find friends. Seriously, I want find my friends play this game but I cant. I want to see my friends town. I want to see my friends decoration town to make an improvement for my town. Seriously I say this game are very best than other game that same concept like this game. If you cant make a change for inviting people, please make a change for collect coins. Maybe I know why the creator game make this game hard to get coins. I know some others game really easy to get coins and player just sit and relax. Maybe the creator want to make player try hard to make coins cause thats i a life, right? Maybe. Playing just not enough if we not enjoy. I really enjoy to play this game cause before I just install a ame then I uninstall back cause the game not like township. Township are very unique. Please and please make an improvement for Township. 😣 🚀

Hi Freedom

Some players made the same suggestion about collecting coins before but Playrix did not implement it. Township is all about planning and choosing where to spend our coins. As long as you have some buildings to buy, you will be short of coins and won't have much to spend on decorations. That is part of the game.

As for a way to find your friend, you have to use your code and ask them for their code. Please read how the friend system work here : http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....-about-friends
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Bethany Clarke
    I agree that the friends' list organization needs some improvement. Once you get a certain number of friends, the whole scrolling from left to right according to their level just doesn't cut it any longer. Finding friends to gift becomes a real challenge if you have a lot of friends.

The friends list should have some filters added to them - a way to search for them alphabetically, for instance. Also, we should be able to re-organize our friends list as we choose - the ability to simply shuffle the cards around so we can have our friends listed in an order we like would be handy. Also, it would be nice if we could have different levels of friends - like being able to have friends as "close friends" and such and be able to group them in the same way.

If we had some filters or the ability to organize our friends as we choose, it would be so much easier to gift them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    I agree that the friends' list organization needs some improvement. Once you get a certain number of friends, the whole scrolling from left to right according to their level just doesn't cut it any longer. Finding friends to gift becomes a real challenge if you have a lot of friends.

The friends list should have some filters added to them - a way to search for them alphabetically, for instance. Also, we should be able to re-organize our friends list as we choose - the ability to simply shuffle the cards around so we can have our friends listed in an order we like would be handy. Also, it would be nice if we could have different levels of friends - like being able to have friends as "close friends" and such and be able to group them in the same way.

If we had some filters or the ability to organize our friends as we choose, it would be so much easier to gift them.
    I gift the first 5 people that help me, and the new 'recent helpers' list is perfect for that, even if they don't have an avitar.
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

It would be even better, if the send button was the recent helpers tab too!

That way, you wouldn't need to scroll right through your friends list to send the gift.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT