Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Apples? Dog? (Seen on Title Screen)

sandssmith

Apples? Dog? (Seen on Title Screen)

I can't help but notice that the Title screen (loading screen) currently has a farm scene that includes a dog eating chicken feed, and a barrel (bushel?) of Apples on the left.

Any chance this means we are getting a dog or dogs in some form (even chicken-feed eating dogs?)
    I know the in-game barn scene shows a dog house, and a dog bone in a dog food bowl. But no dog.
    Personally, I would love to have a dog kennel or even a dog pound if it came to that. I know I'm not the first.

And apples. I love apples! (And not just the computers...) Are apple trees coming soon? (Or are the apples in the park the source?)

Inquiring minds (me and my split personality) want to know!
    Last edited by sandssmith; 02-19-2016 at 05:53 AM.

Great idea! I love dogs. It would be great if we could have a dog kennel where we collect different dog breeds. Don't know how that would work but the end result would be lots of doggies! The same for kitties too would be nice.

Love the kennel idea an awful lot! Great idea BlueBird!

sandssmith, take a closer look at the doggie house by your barn because mine has a dog. I play on a kindle fire, maybe that is why. Hope you find one too!

Tassie
    I have a dog too on iOS. Mind you, it almost looks more like cat to me . I imagine that a cheeky cat has taken over the kennel

MimG
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassie View Post
    I have a dog too on iOS. Mind you, it almost looks more like cat to me . I imagine that a cheeky cat has taken over the kennel
    Ha, you're right Tassie! I've just been to look at my dog, and it does look very like a cat - it moves more like a cat than a dog, and it has a cat's wavy tail rather than a dog's waggy one!

Quote Originally Posted by MimG View Post
    Ha, you're right Tassie! I've just been to look at my dog, and it does look very like a cat - it moves more like a cat than a dog, and it has a cat's wavy tail rather than a dog's waggy one!
    It IS a cat living a dog's life
    Last edited by cpwcs; 02-19-2016 at 10:53 AM.

Lightbox
    I like the cat at the helicopter area.

Hi guys!

I'd love to have a kennel in my town too! Rest assured I'll forward your suggestions onto the devs

P.S. My dog will be the biggest fan of such a feature! LOL

Doodlebug82
    Quote Originally Posted by Robin Refi View Post
    Love the kennel idea an awful lot! Great idea BlueBird!

sandssmith, take a closer look at the doggie house by your barn because mine has a dog. I play on a kindle fire, maybe that is why. Hope you find one too!
    I have a dog in my barnyard as well.

sandssmith
    Cute dog, Liza!

I'm pretty sure that mine is a cat (as cpwcs said 'living a dog's life')

Maybe the dog is just hiding scared in the dog house?