Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 18.02 New Fishdom Update Is Now Available!

18.02 New Fishdom Update Is Now Available!

Dive into an all-new Fishdom update right NOW: http://plrx.gs/1OfeJgx

Match-3 mode features:
    - 500+ challenging and extremely addicting levels!
    - New in-game element: Colorful Corals!

Tank features:
    - 10 new fish available in the Store: introduce them to the ones you already have!
    - 15 new decorations: do you need a better reason to change things up around your aquarium?

Go ahead and update the game to get access to the new content.
    We hope you'll like it!

Pahm526
    Hi kuen. I am wondering if I have a different version of the game to the many who have crossed 100+ . I swear I have noticed a few more grey hairs. Unfortunately although I am an addict of Playrix PC games and have purchased most of them this one is beating me solid and I am almost at giving up point. I am about level 32 and stuck there. Shame. To add insult to injury the fish are noticing my failures and commenting on it. Help Pahm

Hi Pahm,

Thank you for playing our games As for Level 32, I can definitely give you some tips. Clearing the bottom row of the ice tiles by matching them is not a good idea - this way you are going to waste too many moves. Instead, concentrate on getting a few power-ups that are powerful enough to unearth the gold bypassing the ice tiles completely. The hardest part here is to detonate them in the right places.

Good luck!

Pahm526
    Thanks for your reply. I have made much progress since. Thanks for the hints. I am charging ahead
    Pahm

Mina Joostink
    Hi all were can I add friends for fishdom
    I need members for playing thnx

Maggie Newcombe
    Why bring out this addictive game on Android when clearly its not supported, I can not add friends! i have tried numerous times now

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie Newcombe View Post
    Why bring out this addictive game on Android when clearly its not supported, I can not add friends! i have tried numerous times now
    Hi Maggie

The game work well on android except for the friends system that seem to have problems. I do not use Facebook so I can't test it. It is a very new game and bugs are normal. I believe the devs are aware of the situation but you could report the issue from within your game. They could tell you if a fix is on the way.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 204, Zoo 194 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Bobby1172
    Quote Originally Posted by Maggie Newcombe View Post
    I have the same problem Maggie. I have reported the issue, but they aren't helping at present, just asking me to do the usual: disconnect from facebook, clear the data and cashe, delete and reinstall the game, etc, but nothing repairs the fault.

I also have a major issue with my decorations moving to the sides of my tanks and disappearing. No help at all on this one yet.
    Last edited by Bobby1172; 03-23-2016 at 11:10 AM.

Maggie Newcombe
    Hi Bobby, I missed your reply bevause I can never find my posts/threads either lols! I did manage to get one friend added through Facebook and using my facebook email and that must have been a fluke lol

Gabbydoll
    It seems like this update took away some features. The positive is that the tanks seem more vibrant but, on the negative side, clicking on the decorations no longer activates them, so they're not interactive anymore. For example, the red car in the sand doesn't flash its lights, the tree doesn't release an apple, or the bucket doesn't drop into the well. They still do those things intermittently, but not when they're touched anymore. And the amount of coins you'd receive for feeding the fish has been reduced drastically! Before it was 10 per fish, now I'm seeing anything from 1 to 5 coins per fish. And the tanks seem to get dirtier less often and the fish don't eat as often. So the one saving grace when you're stuck on a frustrating level, the ability to keep decorating by accumulating coins, has been diminished. Overall, not good. Roll those features back to the way it was before please!