Thread: Cheaters

Cheaters

I'm really angry. I'm angry with the Asian cheating that's going on but what really makes me the angeriest is the fact that you guys know it, you can see the ridiculous high scores and you continue to let them get away with it !! The makers or whoever is responsible for watching out for this issue is extremely irresponsible!! I spend close to $40.00 a month buying township dollar's, then I have to sit and watch the Asian teams week after week cheat. All you have to do is ban them from the game, wow how simple. By the Playrix lack of action and discipline, your ruining the game for the ones who are honest and it makes me want to stop investing my money, time, and effort into the game. Please investigate this. A score of 43,000 is just ridiculous. There's no way someone can score that high. It's happening in this regatta right now. I challenge you to look and see for yourself. North Kansas City # 2 ( Sandi)

I appreciate the anger, and the passion, but please watch your words.

To blame "the Asians" is a very generalised statement and could go over poorly.

There are multiple threads about cheating, including one just a few posts below this one.
    Impossibly-high-seeming scores are in fact possible if the entire co-op is on the same page.

I still don't really know the points system well enough to comment further so I'll leave it to someone more knowledgeable, but I do have to wonder if you're looking at your co-ops race screen, or a total points figure elsewhere?

Sandi.......if you are sure the team in question is cheating, contact help and support from inside your game....provide screenshots of your evidence as well.....you dont say how many players are racing, so we cant comment as to whether it is likely that this team are indeed cheating.
    Also, Playrix do ban anyone found cheating, they are very hot on it.....which is why so many innocent players have been unfairly banned, then reinstated!

Think about it this way: cheaters are stealing from Playrix. They don't want cheaters any more than we do.

The advice above to report from in-game is good.

Regardless of how irate you may be, Sandi, to describe your possible cheaters by their ethnicity is totally offensive to me. Their nationality is irrelevant. We all know cheaters come in every ‘flavour’.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Regardless of how irate you may be, Sandi, to describe your possible cheaters by their ethnicity is totally offensive to me. Their nationality is irrelevant. We all know cheaters come in every ‘flavour’.
    I agree to this, we are a worldwird community of men and women, regardless of country and culture. We are all citzens of the same planet and nobody would say that all earthlings are cheaters. So please blame cheaters for cheating, but not Asians for being Asian.

Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by thommmes View Post
    I agree to this, we are a worldwide community of men and women, regardless of country and culture. We are all citizens of the same planet and nobody would say that all earthlings are cheaters. So please blame cheaters for cheating, but not Asians for being Asian.

Thomas
    Co-signed. Sandi, this is a highly inappropriate way to vent your frustration.

We have sticky threads like What To Do If You Suspect A Player Or Co-op Is Cheating that provide step-by-step instructions. It's also stated there and elsewhere that members are not permitted to insult/express prejudice towards individuals or groups.

I would advise (as others have) to report those you suspect of cheating in-game and to re-read the forum rules.

A repeat of this behavior or another forum rule violation will result in a permanent ban.
    Last edited by Amoria; 10-01-2017 at 01:37 PM.