Thread: Co-op Matchups

Co-op Matchups

Can anyone tell me why we would be matched up with the co-op for the regatta whose members are all over level 65 we are racing against five co-op that have much higher level players most of ours are in mid 30s to mid 20s level so why would we have to compete with the co-op that has members who is levels are between 60 and 161

Level is not taken into account for group pairings. You are grouped according to how many members in your co-op are set to "racing".

It may, at first, seem unfair, but those higher-level co-ops will be getting much harder tasks, so it all evens out in the end.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

Thank you for responding to the question also I paid for an eight task completed it and it is not showing up on our racing board why would that be

Have you definitely paid for, then started, and completed the 8th task?

Sounds silly, but it's an easy mistake to make. If you click on a task, and select to buy the 8th task, you still haven't bought that specific task. Basically, you've just paid for the opportunity to complete an extra task. Now you need to select your task, start it, and complete it.

It's a common mistake (one I've made myself. More than once).
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    Have you definitely paid for, then started, and completed the 8th task?

Sounds silly, but it's an easy mistake to make. If you click on a task, and select to buy the 8th task, you still haven't bought that specific task. Basically, you've just paid for the opportunity to complete an extra task. Now you need to select your task, start it, and complete it.

It's a common mistake (one I've made myself. More than once).
    I did and have clicked on several new ones... it shows that I have 0/8 tasks but when you go to the statistics it says 7/7 complete so. Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Annmarie218 View Post
    I did and have clicked on several new ones... it shows that I have 0/8 tasks but when you go to the statistics it says 7/7 complete so. Confused
    The statistics window has always been a bit weird. It will show 0/7, 1/7, 2/7, ..., 7/7, 8/7. 8 of 7??? Shows us 16/15 all the time.

So what does your task log show? Does your list of tasks show the individual 7 you completed or all 8 and do they all show a completed green check mark?

We're all just trying to isolate what happened to the task or if you really bought it and lost it. If you think there's a real problem, the only way to get any corrective action is to contact the support team using the information in this post.