Thread: Weather in the match-3-levels

Weather in the match-3-levels

Hey, how would it be, if in some levels there would be wind like the stream in fishdom? So the game pieces falls maybe in a other direction than down.

And what's about thunderstorm? Then every turn or randomly a flash drives in at the playing field and destroys a random obstacle or game piece.

And fog would be great. Some of the game pieces are covered with fog. A game piece combination next the fog removes the fog.

Its pretty cool. There are wind in homescapes so i dont mind see it in gs too.

Ive been playing this for 6 mos and still dont know what you guys are talking about match 3??
    Please tell me..❔

Match 3 is a game system. While playing You are matching 3 same elements for example apples or leafes.

Where is it? How do I find the button to play?

Quote Originally Posted by Stacee View Post
    Where is it? How do I find the button to play?
    Gardenscapes is a match-3 game. All levels you play in Gardenscapes are match-3 puzzles.
    "Match-3" is the term used for games that are based on the principle of matching 3 tiles of the same type (like Gardenscapes, Homescapes, etc)

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Gardenscapes is a match-3 game. All levels you play in Gardenscapes are match-3 puzzles.
    "Match-3" is the term used for games that are based on the principle of matching 3 tiles of the same type (like Gardenscapes, Homescapes, etc)
    Thanks. I could not explain it better 👍

oh.... Thanks! haha