Thread: Can't select social media tabs

Can't select social media tabs

When I open the social media I land on the "to do" tab, but I can't select Newsfeed or Inbox.
    I tried cleaning the screen, restarting the game and restarting the device. Nothing works.
    I could select the tabs yesterday, but it was very difficult. I had to press it several times and it only seemed to work when pressing g the icon on the tab instead of the text.

Am I the only one having this problem? I play on an Amazon Fire and that might be related.

Thanks!

Which level are you on?
    The social media tab is unlocked after playing a while. Don't remember after which level. But it's not available from the beginning. Or have you been able to see it before?

I am lvl 44 and should be able to see all tabs except calendar (which I haven't unlocked yet)
    I have seen all the other tabs before. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, it's quite frustrating.

Kizra

You should report this from within your game as it seems to be related to your device/OS. I am on Android and have no problems accessing them.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 198, Zoo level 45, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix