Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Replay Previous Levels

Tassie

Replay Previous Levels

It would be good to be able to replay previous levels.

Not to get the coins again but it would help give some variety when struggling to get through a higher level. Would also help us give advice to others who are looking for tips on a lower level in this forum.

MimG
    That's a good idea Tassie! I was just thinking when people are stuck on previous levels, we have no idea which one it is because they all vanish when we've completed them.

Suze0803
    I've been trying to re do some levels but is there no way to do that? I'm totally stuck on level 29 and I thought if I went back I could practise more. There's only about 9 squares showing when it opens so yu lose loads of attempts just getting into the game. This is when I want to delete the app and find something more do-able. It's too difficult so early in the game.
    Last edited by Suze0803; 04-06-2016 at 01:35 AM. Reason: Wrong level.

Hi Suze

Many of us would like to play previous levels when we are fed up with the current one but there is no way to do it.
    Last edited by Graylady; 04-06-2016 at 01:54 AM. Reason: typos
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

sax3
    i agree, when one is stuck on the current level, but would like to play anyway, it would be nice to replay previouse levels! it would be really nice to do more then just the current lvl, particulary when it is frustrating.

Previous levels

I wish I had the option to go back to previous levels. I can't see how I'm doing or try to beat my last score. this is my only game where I can't go back and have another go.

Replay levels

It would be nice if we can replay levels to make more coins and stars.

What level are you? I'm at 764 and to me it's exciting to build my gardens so I don't want to go back.

Quote Originally Posted by YoyonLGB View Post
    What level are you? I'm at 764 and to me it's exciting to build my gardens so I don't want to go back.
    Quote Originally Posted by c.tonnessen View Post
    It would be nice if we can replay levels to make more coins and stars.

Bonus levels

It would be cool to have random bonus levels each day in old tanKS. I want to HAVE to go visit my old tanKS that I spewing so much time on.