Thread: S t o r a g e !!

Sherry1958

S t o r a g e !!

Building Materials need their own storage like the Mine - Ingots as well!

bumblebugg
    I agree. Building materials take up so much room in the barn and because they are not easy to aquire they juat sit there

Quote Originally Posted by bumblebugg View Post
    I agree. Building materials take up so much room in the barn and because they are not easy to aquire they juat sit there
    Please read this post : http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....-%28or-ever%29
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 204, Zoo 194 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Thank you Graylady, I missed this post. It makes sense.

Lormine
    If they can't make a separate storage for the building materials, maybe they could make it easier to upgrade the barn to accommodate them. Lower the amount of materials needed to upgrade. It requires way too many at the moment.

sandssmith
    Lormine,

That is a great example of 'thinking outside the box" (or the barn?) that I hope gains traction with the developers!
    Last edited by sandssmith; 02-20-2016 at 06:06 AM. Reason: Spellcheck mangled Lormine's name to Lorraine!

Bethany Clarke
    Would be nice. I'm needing 32 of everything right now to upgrade my barn.