Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gifts

Giant44

Gifts

Hello, is there a maximum number of gifts that a person can receive? I have been repeatedly trying to give gifts to someone and they never getting them, even though on my and it shows that the gift was sent.

Quote Originally Posted by Giant44 View Post
    Hello, is there a maximum number of gifts that a person can receive? I have been repeatedly trying to give gifts to someone and they never getting them, even though on my and it shows that the gift was sent.
    Don't think so. When you send someone a gift they should see a balloon hovering over their town. I'm pretty sure it stays there until they pop it.

Giant44
    The person I am gifting for the past 3 days can receive 3 random gifts from people. The person I'm gifting can send out 6 gifts, but is only receiving 3 from other people, and mine is never one of them!

Quote Originally Posted by Giant44 View Post
    The person I am gifting for the past 3 days can receive 3 random gifts from people. The person I'm gifting can send out 6 gifts, but is only receiving 3 from other people, and mine is never one of them!
    Hi Giant

We can only send 5 gifts each day. Nobody can send 6. The actual limit of received gits is our number of friends as each one can send us a gift.

If your friend do not receive your gift, there is definitively a problem. You may be connected to a "ghost copy" of his town. As you seem to have a way to communicate with him, ask him to place a distinctive thing in a specific place : if you viisit his town and that object is not where it is supposed to be, you know that you are link to an old copy of his town. In that case, both of you will have to unfriend each other and send new request to recreate the correct link between your towns.

Jyotsna Jean
    Can I send a gift to someone who has helped me or can I only send gifts to friends?

Quote Originally Posted by Jyotsna Jean View Post
    Can I send a gift to someone who has helped me or can I only send gifts to friends?
    We can send gifts only to the people in our friends list. The people who help you receive clovers automatically.

Giant44
    so far, nothing is changing. I have cleared my cache and unfriended my friend and nothing different. They moved and item, but when I went into their Township it still have the old location. I'm still trying to troubleshoot but so far and no dice.

Giant44
    Well, I have my friend unfriend and refriend Me and clear their cache and nothing. I do not see any changes that they make. Do you have any other ideas?

Hummmmmmm

Your friend sent you a new request, you accepted it, he is back in your friend list and you still can't see his most recent town ? I don't know what is going on.

Please report the issue from within your game. The devs need to look into that. Give them as many info as possible about your friend to help the devs find his file. Be patient as they seem to have a lot of emails to answer right now. It may takes days...

Giant44
    Yep, that's pretty much the skinny of it. What's really bizarre, is that we can help each other as far as trains and airport goes, but the gift portion is messed up