Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: post picture on crates and boxes

  1. #1
    Jyotsna Jean
    Guest

    post picture on crates and boxes

    I have been trying for days to figure out how to include a picture on crates and rail cars when helping friends. I've checked forums, connected to Facebook and restarted/ reopened both. Is this an android bug/issue? Or can someone guide me through what I am missing please?
    thanks!

  2. #2
    Bobby1172
    Guest
    Attaching a picture to Facebook then connecting my game was enough for me.

  3. #3
    Jyotsna Jean
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby1172 View Post
    Attaching a picture to Facebook then connecting my game was enough for me.
    I have both a picture downloaded and an avatar/ profile pic on Facebook and neither are showing on the crates/ cars.

  4. #4
    Hi Jyotsna

    It may take some time before the game servers pick-up the addition to the facebook server . Your avatar will show up eventually.
    Last edited by Graylady; 02-07-2016 at 08:51 PM. Reason: typo
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 211, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

    Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

  5. #5
    Scooby Sims
    Guest
    Hi, I'm having the same problem.
    I've got the same picture on both Facebook and Game Centre, both have been there about 4 days now, and I am logged into both on my ipad.
    Thanks

    Oops sorry just realised I posted in the wrong thread, I'm on IOS
    Last edited by Scooby Sims; 02-08-2016 at 11:29 AM.

  6. #6
    Jyotsna Jean
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi Jyotsna

    It may take some time before the game servers pick-up the addition to the facebook server . Your avatar will show up eventually.
    Going on 3 days now wit no avatar. Playrix has not responded in same time either. Does anyone know if I uninstall and reinstall (to reboot) will I lose my game??

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Jyotsna Jean View Post
    Going on 3 days now wit no avatar. Playrix has not responded in same time either. Does anyone know if I uninstall and reinstall (to reboot) will I lose my game??
    You should not loose your town but I don't see how it would help your avatar problem. If Playrix did not sync their servers with Facebook, they don't have your avatar to show. I remember an admin saying it was done once every 2 weeks at some point. I have no idea how often they do it right now.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 211, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

    Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

  8. #8
    Jyotsna Jean
    Guest
    Thank you for the info! It's really nice to have experienced players helping the newer ones!

  9. #9
    Hi Jyotsna

    If your avatar won't show after 2 weeks, it will be time to send a report. :-)

    I see that you put in your signature "game center code ?". You don't have access to Game Center as it is an app just for iOS. Android do not have access to it.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 211, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

    Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

  10. #10
    Jyotsna Jean
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi Jyotsna

    If your avatar won't show after 2 weeks, it will be time to send a report. :-)

    I see that you put in your signature "game center code ?". You don't have access to Game Center as it is an app just for iOS. Android do not have access to it.
    Thanks, I edited my signature now.
    Last edited by Jyotsna Jean; 02-11-2016 at 05:15 PM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •