Thread: Removing farming plots?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Kristy Scott-Koch

Removing farming plots?

Is there anyway to remove a farming plot once you have put it down? I have found myself with a crazy amount of plots and would like to remove a few. Thanks

MimG
    Welcome to the forum Kristy. It maybe seems like you have too many plots just now, but in my opinion you can never have too many! You'll need them all soon enough and will be wishing for more - producing crops is one of the main ways the game progresses.

Kristy Scott-Koch
    Quote Originally Posted by MimG View Post
    Welcome to the forum Kristy. It maybe seems like you have too many plots just now, but in my opinion you can never have too many! You'll need them all soon enough and will be wishing for more - producing crops is one of the main ways the game progresses.
    Ok, thank you very much. Seems like they are in the way and taking up much needed space now, but I guess your right. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Kristy Scott-Koch View Post
    Ok, thank you very much. Seems like they are in the way and taking up much needed space now, but I guess your right. Thanks!
    Not sure how many you class as 'too many', but you could make good use of them to increase your coins by filling them with wheat until you need them for other stuff.

You can store them in the boxes and bring them back out later.

Quote Originally Posted by Shdwhealer View Post
    You can store them in the boxes and bring them back out later.
    If you mean the Big Edit mode with "boxes": you can't save with a field in storage there.
    so, no, we can't remove a farming plot, once we have bought it.
    (apart from the OP probably not coming here anymore *g*)
    Last edited by _DD_; 04-03-2020 at 05:19 AM.