Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Flags [Merged Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Zemyna25 View Post
    I would love to see an Icelandic flag added to the customisable flag options in decorations. It is odd that most of the Nordic countries are represented but not Iceland.
    Hi Zemyna, welcome to the Forum. I know that the developers have been adding the selection of flags available. Hopefully your national flag will be added soon.

Flag

hey there ...
    please if you can add the Syrian Arab Rebuplique flag to the game i want to decorat my town but i did not found it and there are many players here
    Last edited by Mahfoud; 11-06-2016 at 03:11 PM. Reason: typos

Agreed! I live in the US, but I want a Syrian flag also.

I would think the devs could add more flags without much trouble, so people do not feel left out. They do a lot of decorations for special events yet neglect many people since they can not have their flag of choice.

Albanian Flag

Where is Albanian flag meanwhile is some flag that no one knows. I hope tou fixed this problem. If not, ropt ku ti keni

Quote Originally Posted by Redi View Post
    Where is Albanian flag meanwhile is some flag that no one knows. I hope tou fixed this problem. If not, ropt ku ti keni
    Nuk ka nevojë të jetë i vrazhdë! Ka shumë flamuj duke u shtuar çdo update. Kështu që ju vetëm mund të kërkojë atë dhe ndoshta ata do të shtojë flamurin shqiptar.

Flag

I did not find Nigerian flag. Pls is it possible to add it

Flag

because missing flag of kosovo

Hello everyone. I.m missing flag of slovenia. Tank you. Hope to get it soon.

Flag

I did not find Kosovo flag

Quote Originally Posted by Oni1602 View Post
    I did not find Kosovo flag
    Hi Oni. The developers haven't added this Flag as yet. Hopefully it will be soon.