Thread: Not Getting Rewards/Chests

Not Getting Rewards/Chests

Since the "New" Regatta started, we are not receiving our 9 rewards. We have been in Gold and worked hard to stay. We all do 16 tasks at 135 points everyweek, when we race. Atleast one will race out of our 5 small coop to stay in Gold. They changed the reward system but not the rules. It clearly states Gold League/15 tasks/9 rewards. 2 raced last week and week before and got only 8 rewards. I raced alone this week, worked hard to plan, prepare, do all 16 tasks, 135 points each. Finished 1st and now I am only receiving 5 rewards!!!!!! Why????? I have asked on Fb and Instagram. No answers. I shouldnt have to hunt down my rewards that I earned by racing. I would like my 9 rewards and our rewards we earned the last 2 races also. This new regatta is fun with the decorations to get but thats it. The tasks this week are no fun, some worded incorrectly also. We never had this issue before. We arent going to kick our good members out because they cant race but its not fair to not get our full 9 rewards when we did the work to get them.

Sorry but this is not new. It always has been like that. To get the 9 rewards a co-op has to have at least 4 racers. Below that we get less rewards. As soon as we start our regatta we know how many chests we can reach.

Players racing alone have been complaining about that since the regatas started.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 214, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Its so unfair. We just noticed this 2 weeks ago. We usually have atleast 3/4 racers. We do the work as harder than the bigger groups to win. It says nothing on the board about more than 4 players to get all 9 rewards. This isnt right. It clearly states Golden League/15 tasks/ 9 rewards. Says nothing about the amount of players! Im really upset about this. I worked hard to win. 5 rewards is a joke and an insult.

hello as Graylady said its not new and I have been racing solo for the longest time and its always been like that probably to discourage solo racers. I am sure playrix would prefer everyone to participate in the regatta but it seems more and more people are trying solo racing for various reasons thus I have learn to live with it and since most prizes are not that good anyway, I rest my anchor when I don’t want to participate in the regatta.

Regatta Chests

I’m in a co-op with only 3 members. We only do 135 tasks. Currently we’re in the silver league and I noticed that we don’t get all 8 chests that you win. We pay for the extra task so that is 135x14=1890x3=5670...but you need 6050 points to get all 8 chests. Has this issue been brought up before? And why haven’t the points been refigured for smaller teams? We feel cheated.

Hi Bon Temps

It has been discussed before. We need to be 4 racers to get all chests. I believe this a voluntary choice by Playrix to encourage larger co-ops.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 214, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix