Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help!! MEMBER LEFT

Help!! MEMBER LEFT

I hope someone can answer my questions. I have searched but can't find answers.

A member up and left our co-op. Person was entered in regatta. Does the points stay? And are we penalized in anyway?

Thanks for quick response!!

You keep their points. Only penalty is the future points they would have got had they stayed.

Who would leave the lovely Tiggers?! And in the middle of a race, too.. poor form.

Oh, thank you so much, bess!! Much appreciated!

No worries matey, hope their leaving doesn’t cost u too badly in the race

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Who would leave the lovely Tiggers?! And in the middle of a race, too.. poor form.
    Yes, who would. Poor form indeed. I left my dearly beloved co-op, heartbroken. But without any reason whatsoever of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy Purr View Post
    Yes, who would. Poor form indeed. I left my dearly beloved co-op, heartbroken. But without any reason whatsoever of course.
    Really, Cathy?? Your Co Op?? And no reason whatsoever?? Do you really want to talk about this on open forum? How soon you have forgotten your little meltdown, storming out and leaving?? You chose to leave. Own it!

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    Really, Cathy?? Your Co Op?? And no reason whatsoever?? Do you really want to talk about this on open forum? How soon you have forgotten your little meltdown, storming out and leaving?? You chose to leave. Own it!
    Dear Score!
    I "chose" to leave not because I wanted to hurt anything or anyone. Can understand very well that I caused damage and hurt. And am very sorry for that. As I told you before. That you have decided to not talk to me anymore was the reason I posted here. I'm devastated for sure. Wish I could understand why you're so mad at me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy Purr View Post
    Dear Score!
    I "chose" to leave not because I wanted to hurt anything or anyone. Can understand very well that I caused damage and hurt. And am very sorry for that. As I told you before. That you have decided to not talk to me anymore was the reason I posted here. I'm devastated for sure. Wish I could understand why you're so mad at me.
    Your sarcasm is dripping. And your memory has holes in it. Will not play your poor, poor me games. You could have left, got some sleep, enjoyed your beach vacation, cleared your head and came back to The Den and talked to us in a civilized manner BuT no, you stormed out, and hit the leave Co-Op buttom. End of story. You wrote the ending, Cathy.

Well said. Let's put the issue to rest now.