Thread: Do 2 Regatta Tasks At A Time

Do 2 Regatta Tasks At A Time

I don't know where else to post this. I WISH we could do 2 task at a time. I also would like to be able to purchase more task, as long as you had to earn Township $s, so people could not buy their wins.

I love this idea!😍💝
    But, I doubt it'll become a reality....😔💔😢

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanna Donahoe Puckett View Post
    I don't know where else to post this. I WISH we could do 2 task at a time. I also would like to be able to purchase more task, as long as you had to earn Township $s, so people could not buy their wins.
    This is probably one of the most frequently requested enhancements to date. But it would appear that the ability to do multiple tasks at the same time has pretty much been denied. While it might make it easier in smaller co-ops, you also put larger co-ops (where players are already waiting to get tasks) in a difficult situation.

And ultimately, you are never going to stop those that pay to WIN their races. Because as many as you do, they will still work to do that ONE MORE task.

And in Golden, 16 tasks is more than enough with the rest of life to contend with.

William

I'm curious as to how you would "earn" TC to buy your extra tasks instead of just buying them?

Way to earn TC... complete a community building.
    So I buy TC, to buy building materials and to speed completion.
    Then I earn my TC.
    Can I now spend that TC on another task? I earned it...

What about people that buy small amounts of TC here and there, and earn the rest? Which TC can be allowed for tasks, and which can't?

It's a nice idea in theory, but in practise I'm not so sure it works.

I disagree with doing multiple tasks at once, but I do think we should have a reserve option, but as a request, not a definite taken.

So while I'm working on my freakin train crates, I see a heli task pop up that I'd really like to do, so I click on that task, can't start it cause I have an active task already, but instead there's a reserve button. So I click on that, and (a little red dot shows up in the corner of the task box).
    Anyone else can still start/dump this task, but at least now it's clear someone has said they want to do it, and then "task takers" can be "dealt with" according to individual co-op "rules".

So in the example below, sweaters and olives have been reserved, but they are still accessible to every player.
    You_Doodle_2017-09-29T07_12_01Z.jpg

I’m not sure i’m a fan of reserving tasks. We tried it, but too many people wanted to reserve things too far in advance for my liking. Plus the inevitable mistakes that cause bad feeling. I’d hate to be sitting waiting on my next task while the board was full of reserves. It’d be like having to pick who to annoy, lol. As it is, we’re small enough and know each other well enough to largely avoid stepping on each others’ toes. We tend to give the others a heads up if there’s something we’d like, particularly for long prep tasks and when fairly near to completion of current one. That works well enough. I think if there was an option to reserve, then some members would want to use it and some wouldn’t. I can imagine friction in the ranks.

Ca serais bien que les taches de la regate au lieu de 15 par personne il y est une quantite par coop et non par personne

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Graceland View Post
    Ca serais bien que les taches de la regate au lieu de 15 par personne il y est une quantite par coop et non par personne
    Je ne suis pas d'accord parce que je les ferais tous et que mon équipe me déteste, hahaha!