Thread: Do Playrix Staff Members Release Fishdom Walkthrough Videos?

Do Playrix Staff Members Release Fishdom Walkthrough Videos?

Is there a thread/ link on the forum with walkthrough videos?
    I've only found a thread posted in July 2016 with very few videos.
    I still haven't found my level 481...

Hi! You can find a couple of useful videos here. We'll make sure to add more walkthrough videos for the most challenging levels soon

Thank you

Thank you but I still don't understand why my level 481 isn't the same as ALL the walkthrough 481 that are on YouTube?

Hi Cesaria

As they make adjustments to the game they may delete some levels and add new ones along the way. Yours seem to be a new one so even higher level players cannot help you or even had a chance of making a video.

Post some screenshots of your level. Someone might be able to help.

Hi Lyuba, could you suggest to the devs that they include this difficult level in the repeats one gets when one has reached the top level? Instead of giving us repeat of the easy ones. Thank you.

I don't know if everyone gets the same repeat levels after they finish the last level in the game. The ones I'm getting are not easy for sure. Previously I used to beat 15-25 levels during a 6 hours run if unlimited lives, with the repeat ones it's way less. Many take an hour of trying :-)

I'd vote for normal composition, especially considering the fact that the payoff is very poor.

After next Thursday, we can compare what we got, Pipou. I'll make some screenshots :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Pipou View Post
    Hi Lyuba, could you suggest to the devs that they include this difficult level in the repeats one gets when one has reached the top level? Instead of giving us repeat of the easy ones. Thank you.
    Hi Pipou! I'll definitely forward your suggestion to the team! Hope we'll see some improvements soon