Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Not Liking The Medieval Season Decorations

I found both sets of decorations had some pretty good ones, and some I'll never get. Overall a good mix.
    Blue trashcan: dumping has no effect on current race, only deducts points from Global score (Global Leaderboard etc.)
    Red trashcan: DON'T USE unless you really wish to lose those points in your race!

Android Township player, township name Vuurvlinderstad
    Coop: De Oranjetompoucen, tag #DEQ8WE

I am the reverse of the OP. I didn't like the pirate decorations at all and didn't buy any, just the useful stuff. I will probably get the carriage this time, not sure about the other decorations as I'm not much of a decoration person. (Other than kid stuff for my children's section in the zoo, which keeps growing!) Wish this season wasn't paint, that is what I have the most of!
    Town: Starshine The Original
    Game level 120 1/17/17
    Zoo level 27 1/17/17
    Coop: Regatta Dabblers for people serious about helping but not about the Regatta!
    Android phone
    I welcome new Facebook friends, send your request to Starshine String and be sure to PM me here

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Rae Collins View Post
    I have a castle set up under my waterfall that the carriage looks adorable at and added the looking tower...its my fantacy princess homestead!!! My team is Fools Paradise and my town is CapeWitchyWoo if you want to ck it out! The pirate decorations are with my mansion next to it...I like it!!!
    Saw how you set yours up, and just liked ur town... You did a great job, the bridge added was just too cute. I thought the Piggy King would b a nice addition for my Valentine's Decoration. Have not gotten it yet, but thinking that if I do, that's what I would use him for. I also really liked the Stargazer Tower. It is so hard for me to "pass up" any decorations, my storage is "busting" (lol) w/decorations that I don't use, or only bring out during the holidays, etc.
    Last edited by Sweetness123; 10-20-2017 at 10:33 AM. Reason: Merged w/another post
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness123 View Post
    Saw how u set ur's up, and just liked ur town... U did a great job, the bridge added was just too cute... I thought the Piggy King would b a nice addition for my Valentine's Decoration... Have not gotten it yet, but thinking that if I do, that's what I would use him for... I also really liked the Stargazer Tower... It is so hard for me to "pass up" any decorations, my storage is "busting" (lol) w/decorations that I don't use, or only bring out during the holidays, etc.
    Thank you!! I appreciate the feedback! I work hard to make my town look real & alittle fantasy...its fun!

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Well, I'm going to get the pub for sure. In fact, I want more pubs. See, here's my plan. I'm going to put all the pubs in a line next the my "university area" so I can re-create "pub crawls" from my college years. I spent many a night crawling down Forbes Avenue Now, if we can get some of the townspeople doing the same thing
    OK, quoting myself I've got my Pirate Pub, my Medieval Pub, but I am sorely disappointed that the Halloween decorations do not (yet) show a pub of any sort. I need to be able to have a place to serve a "Bloody Mary", a "Zombie", or a "Martini with an eyeball instead of an olive" for Halloween.

And I'm going to be even more disappointed if Western Season does not include an old fashioned saloon. I'd even be willing to serve Sarsaparilla there

I am so hoping for a saloon!! With swinging doors and dance girls!! Lol
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 173
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

OK, quoting myself I've got my Pirate Pub, my Medieval Pub, but I am sorely disappointed that the Halloween decorations do not (yet) show a pub of any sort. I need to be able to have a place to serve a "Bloody Mary", a "Zombie", or a "Martini with an eyeball instead of an olive" for Halloween.

And I'm going to be even more disappointed if Western Season does not include an old fashioned saloon. I'd even be willing to serve Sarsaparilla there
    Cdosr, you are an incorrigible drunkard, lol! Though I agree with you, the pubs are one of the few decorations I ever buy, so clearly I feel the same way

That's why I posted on your profile page cdosr, I thought about you when I saw the Western theme. Surely we will get us a saloon, yes?
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Cdosr, you are an incorrigible drunkard, lol! Though I agree with you, the pubs are one of the few decorations I ever buy, so clearly I feel the same way
    Great, now I'm going to need another decoration, a lamp post with me leaning (crookedly) against it

Edit : Found one, can I get this as a decoration

Drunkard.JPG
    Last edited by cdosr; 10-20-2017 at 04:55 PM.