Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Not Liking The Medieval Season Decorations

Not Liking The Medieval Season Decorations

The pirate regatta was OK with decorations but did not fall in love with them. The medical are terrible. These are my opinions though. To me the sneak peeks had better decorations. Was looking forward to the Knight with horse, guess he went to fight in a war or something, lol! At least the other prizes, boosters,gems and stuff is better but not buying the decorations. Any one else feel the same?
    Member since July 2015
    Android user
    On level 108
    City name Daffodil City
    Friend code B7EXR6

Yes, I agree, not going to bother with the decorations this time, running out of places to put them anyway. However, I do think the other rewards are worth having, I'll be grabbing all of those

I like the tavern, I guess.

The sword in the stone could be a quirky lil touch.

Certainly won't be getting the others.

The pirate ones weren't bad. I got the beached ship and canon, and the tavern. They fit in quite well with what I was looking for.

Didn't get the cow on a boat, or the octopus, but that's just my style. I prefer the more "realistic" stuff.

IMG_9406.jpg

I got the pirate tavern, so don’t feel the need to get yet another pub, lol. I’m not a huge decoration person, other than greenery really, but I do love the upgrade coupons and gems. Just as well, cos I am not enjoying the crate tasks anymore and have been put off mysteries by too many disasters. So star thingies are a bit scarce for me..

Not another...

But...

ALL the pubs... Haha!

I actually like stargazer tower and that's it. Guess, it's just difficult to please everyone. If the decorations of this season don't click for you - the less pressure it is to get the prizes you like.
    Co-op: Culture
    #CUNEWW

Town: Just Read The Instructions
    level 71, zoo 19

I think it’s probably a pretty good mix of decorations and useful things. No complaints here really. Now where’s my pint...?

I like the medieval theme more than the pirate one to be honest as I already had a corner with a castle scene before... Was a little bit disillusioned with the cartoony style first but found that the tavern and sword are fitting quite well with the castle and timber framed houses in my town.

Won't get the piggy king and the carriage though, LOL.

Those decorations are always a matter of taste and I really like that Playrix offers also other - real valuable - prizes so everybody should be able to find some nice rewards.
    Last edited by :-:Lea:-:; 09-28-2017 at 07:47 AM.
    Town: Lea's Town
    Level: 118, Zoo Level 45
    Playing on iOS
    Co-op: Sláinte mhaith, Co-op tag: #SD74RR
    FB: https://m.facebook.com/leas.town.75

Yeah, the decorations are always hit & miss. Already bought the booster so saving up tokens again. The season tasks are going down like a lead balloon in our co-op, but really hoping that the bought items will become available again as they did last week.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

The tower looks great in my university village. That's the only one I'll get, I think.
    Playing since 9/19/2016
    Level 101 iOS
    Zoo level = I hate the new zoo
    Co-op A-team (by request) #4YD4J9