Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: 5.02 New Update

Quote Originally Posted by Adrianahofstad View Post
    That makes me very curious what this update realy did.
    It was 75Mb. That is rather big.
    This update definitely slowed down the tempo in which gained xps and coins move to the side. It's possible to follow them and actually see what you got.

It didn't solve the issue with gifts, I still hardly get any

Adrianahofstad
    Yes you are right. I have noticed that change. But is really the only one I noticed. Maybe the game is a tad less orange collered.
    Can some of the admins tell us what this update did?

Yes you are right. I have noticed that change. But is really the only one I noticed. Maybe the game is a tad less orange collered.
    Can some of the admins tell us what this update did?
    Ahhhhh Adrian that must explain why I have been able to see the gold balloons in my friends towns so much more easily. I did used to find it extremely difficult before as they tended to blend into the background. For me, on little old windows, I have loved this update as we now have the laboratory ☺

Troy Blatchford
    I've just installed the new update and it is terrible!! My whole game now runs extremely slow!!

Primmrose
    Thanks Nana. I am so addicted to this game isn't funny.

You are right about the events that get out of sync with reality.
    But you are wrong about you have to wait longer for an update. That is simply not true.
    The Mac users always get the update about a two weeks later than the rest of us. So the period in between the updates is always the same. For me but also for you. We all have to wait exact the same time for an update.
    And in a way you even are at an advantage to the other OS-players. The bugs we find are solved when you get your update.
    Consider yourself Lucky!
    So much for the advantage..
    We wait longer for the update that never comes...
    No dragon boat event...
    Loads of bugs in the latest update for some players...
    Little new in the compensatory valentine/halloween event...
    Who is out of sync with reality?

I'm feeling really lucky!

Chic121
    Quote Originally Posted by cpwcs View Post
    This update definitely slowed down the tempo in which gained xps and coins move to the side. It's possible to follow them and actually see what you got.

It didn't solve the issue with gifts, I still hardly get any
    Same here

Its been about 6 days now - not keeping us updated very well !!

Same here too!

Also Pink's town seems to be lagging behind. I have towns requesting help, yet I can see from my 2nd game that those requests have been fulfilled. My 2nd game will also show Pink's requests being fulfilled long before they actually show up in my game.

Time warp! Wow strange things are happening in my town tonight. Time seems to have been running backwards! Have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and used town cash to bring trains up to date. Now just waiting 5 hours for the plane!

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    Same here too!

Also Pink's town seems to be lagging behind. I have towns requesting help, yet I can see from my 2nd game that those requests have been fulfilled. My 2nd game will also show Pink's requests being fulfilled long before they actually show up in my game.

That's what I wanted to ask you for days, Pink, if you notice this also. It's the same in my both towns:
    I see from my one town that my other doesn't need help anymore

Train_2016-02-10-00-26-45.jpg

then go to the town where I requested help, and there still is none

Trains_2016-02-10-00-27-27.jpg

This is a common problem, and an old one, it's the one that others notice as the "oh no, somebody stepped upon my help"-occurrence.
    When having two towns running at the same time, I can tell that this accidently "stepping on" some already fulfilled request happens quite a lot. It's the same delayed help thing when people tell they have to close their game and go away, and only then all help is done. (I would bet here on the closing the device part for doing the trick rather than on the going away part. )
    With this two devices, I can also see when the server's are in perfect sync. I would see some request of something I just have in my other town, would help from there and then see it being filled the same second in the other town. Beautiful.
    Last edited by Cathy Purr; 02-15-2016 at 11:57 AM.