Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: 5.02 New Update

MimG
    Thanks for the explanation Tassie. You'd never know my Son is a Front-end Developer!!! He doesn't live nearby though, and when he tells me about his job it's as clear as mud to me - as you can tell I'm not at all technically-minded!

Adrian: I understand what you're saying, and i don't suggest Playrix hold everyone back - that would cause a riot! But if it was my business, and I had lots of unhappy customers who were getting a raw deal, I would pull out all the stops as a one-off to try and get their next update at the same time as everyone else. Then when you'd got into that routine of doing theirs first (and porting to iOS - if that's possible!) it would be on time for all future updates.

I for one actually wouldn't mind unselfishly waiting a few days more for an update just so our Mac friends could join in with the rest of us. I keep thinking - what if it was me that was lagging behind every time? I would be pretty cheesed off!

Adrianahofstad
    Just got a new update. It is now version 3.5.2
    Guess a bug update, probably the data-bug. We will find out soon!

Tassie
    Quote Originally Posted by MimG View Post
    Thanks for the explanation Tassie. You'd never know my Son is a Front-end Developer!!! He doesn't live nearby though, and when he tells me about his job it's as clear as mud to me - as you can tell I'm not at all technically-minded!
    My technical skills are rapidly getting out of date, so I'd be no match for your son

Bosco
    Looks like the Mac version has been released to the app store. Thanks to the Devs for getting this out so quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrianahofstad View Post
    Just got a new update. It is now version 3.5.2
    Guess a bug update, probably the data-bug. We will find out soon!

Hi Adrian

I installed the latest patch but it did not solved the traffic problem. Played 4-5 hours yesterday and spent over 1gig of data :-(

Adrianahofstad
    Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi Adrian

I installed the latest patch but it did not solved the traffic problem. Played 4-5 hours yesterday and spent over 1gig of data :-(
    That makes me very curious what this update realy did.
    It was 75Mb. That is rather big.

Primmrose
    I understand what you are saying that you wait the same length of time as we do and I agree. But when the PC user gets their update, I cannot help them load planes or trains because I have to wait for the update to come out two weeks later. I guess we just have to put up with it. By the way, the animals in the new update are not clear or is it me? My Mac is only one year old so I know it can't be my Mac. I hope my eyes aren't that bad.
    Still love the game.

Primmrose
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosco View Post
    Looks like the Mac version has been released to the app store. Thanks to the Devs for getting this out so quickly.
    Yes, I am grateful for the quick release. Can I do something to make the animals look better on my computer? It is a new Macbook Pro, but the animals are like, all they are almost fuzzy.

Primmrose: they look fuzzy for everyone. Need a re-tooling at the design shop!

Adrianahofstad
    Quote Originally Posted by Primmrose View Post
    I understand what you are saying that you wait the same length of time as we do and I agree. But when the PC user gets their update, I cannot help them load planes or trains because I have to wait for the update to come out two weeks later. I guess we just have to put up with it. By the way, the animals in the new update are not clear or is it me? My Mac is only one year old so I know it can't be my Mac. I hope my eyes aren't that bad.
    Still love the game.
    Hello Pimmrose, yes you are right. The cows and chicken live in the mist these days. Other people noticed that too.
    It is not your eyes and not your Mac.