Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 5.02 New Update

MimG
    When I have played previous games I was able to move from my Mac to my iPad to my phone. I would love to be able to do my town design on my Mac, I found it much easier. Instead I just use my iPad. I feel really sorry for Mac users, and I don't know why Playrix can't start your update first and send it to Apple for approval earlier, then start on the rest of the updates.

Mim, Liza has stated previously, something along the lines of, the Mac releases are always behind due to the App Store policy and tech issues.

It's such as shame that the updates aren't released for all devices at the same time. I'd hate to be left behind month after month.

musicalia65
    All new decorations are beautiful, notre dame is wonderful but if we do not have more land to put them, what for?

MimG
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    Mim, Liza has stated previously, something along the lines of, the Mac releases are always behind due to the App Store policy and tech issues.

It's such as shame that the updates aren't released for all devices at the same time. I'd hate to be left behind month after month.
    Yes Pink, I remembered her saying it took longer for Apple to approve the new content for the Mac, so I was thinking why not get that sent off sooner, if they know it takes longer. Get everyone working on the Mac update first, send that off for approval, then start on the updates for the other platforms!

Sandro Sebastiani
    Quote Originally Posted by MimG View Post
    Yes Pink, I remembered her saying it took longer for Apple to approve the new content for the Mac, so I was thinking why not get that sent off sooner, if they know it takes longer. Get everyone working on the Mac update first, send that off for approval, then start on the updates for the other platforms!
    Dear MimG,

this would be too smart I guess.. I am a Mac player and I am so much frustrated by this policy!

Daniel Blake
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandro Sebastiani View Post
    Dear MimG,

this would be too smart I guess.. I am a Mac player and I am so much frustrated by this policy!
    Good to see I'm not alone in my frustration!

Bosco
    That would be lovely. Unfortunately, they port the code from iOS version to the Mac OS.

MimG
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosco View Post
    That would be lovely. Unfortunately, they port the code from iOS version to the Mac OS.
    What does it mean to port the code?

Adrianahofstad
    When I have played previous games I was able to move from my Mac to my iPad to my phone. I would love to be able to do my town design on my Mac, I found it much easier. Instead I just use my iPad. I feel really sorry for Mac users, and I don't know why Playrix can't start your update first and send it to Apple for approval earlier, then start on the rest of the updates.
    Do you realise that the worldwide percentage Mac OS users is way under 10% of all types of used OS?
    It is somewhere round 6%.
    So what you suggest is that over 90% of the Township players (including iPhone and iPad players, that is around 33% of all mobile OS) have to wait for an update because of a miner group MAC users.
    I would like a vote on that.

And yes, i can see your point. Reading here about new things possible in TS and you can not yet do that.
    Last edited by Adrianahofstad; 02-10-2016 at 10:22 AM.

Tassie
    What does it mean to port the code?
    It means to make the required changes to the program/software so it works on the Mac OS. 'Port' probably comes from the word transport ( never really thought about its origin before!)