Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 5.02 New Update

lilsinglemomsieph

desktop game

wish you would create a desktop version of Township. I really enjoy playing it.

Mickel
    First of all, as always. Thank you Playrix for continuing to try to improve the game and enhance the game's experience. I might not have been playing this game as long as some other among us, but you Playrix keeps amazing me with their creativity of new game ideas and features. Not many software companies and developing houses offer that kind of 'service' to their players. Well done.

In this contribution I would like to share my thoughts on the new update. As a friendly reminder to Playrix and to other forum members, I would like to remind you that these are MY thoughts and my perceptions of how I play the game. You might or might not agree.

- The friends' system still seems a little bit buggy. I believe that for every help a clover is given, but sometimes I see people asking for help and upon entering their city, it appears they don't need help after all. This happens quite a lot. If Playrix would like to have a reproduction of this problem, please let me know what information exactly is needed.
    - I seem to be unable to keep up with the temporary additions at the moment. Most additions need sugar and diary products and it looks like that I am unable to meet the demand in sugar and diary. I stopped building materials and keep cleaning my barn from them and still the demand is higher than what I can supply
    - I find the production times for the temporary products too high in relation to the demand. I keep getting demands of two 'apes' or three fortune cookies, which takes resp. 1.5 hour and 1 hour to produce. That in combination with my prior point is not working very well.
    - I don't like the competition part in the current event. If you fall behind too far from the rest of the competition, I can see how people would give up on this part of the game. I do not think that would be the intention of Playrix. Achieving something together is more my cup of tea, so that I can do things in my own pace and contribute to the 'world wide goal' whenever I can.
    - I experience a situation in which market refreshes take a little longer than the 6 hours that they should take. I 'reset' my market refresh at 10am, so that I have refreshes at 10am, 4pm, 10pm, 4am, 10am. However, the time that the market refreshes a few days later has crawled to an hour later. I would like to offer Playrix a reproduction of this situation. My strategy of this reproduction would be to reset at any time by hitting 'refresh' and then to write down the actual refresh times. Would Playrix need more information in a ticket?

I have played this game in complete relaxation the past few months. Since the event started and the added temporary products, I am desperately trying to find the right strategies that work for me and so far failed to do so. That's a shame for a game that should relax me a bit.

I hope that my thoughts helped.
    Last edited by Mickel; 02-07-2016 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Adding market refresh problem / bug

Sounds like you need to ignore the event altogether Mickel and go back to just enjoying your game. Some are loving the extra challenge, but there are obviously lots that don't. Just pretend it's not there 😊

SML+61
    Hi Mickel, no doubt Playrix would like all their players to enjoy the special events and it's event participation and feedback such as yours that (I would think!) informs quality improvement efforts. I appreciate and share much of your view -- really the only way to be competitive in this event is to use the dealer, which many players can't afford. I hope Playrix keeps this in mind when developing future events.

lilsinglemomsieph

Online game

is it possible for you to create this as an online game? or maybe a game on Facebook or on the website itself?

Quote Originally Posted by lilsinglemomsieph View Post
    is it possible for you to create this as an online game? or maybe a game on Facebook or on the website itself?
    Hi

There is a Township on Facebook. It is different then the mobile version though.

Primmrose
    That's just not right that Mac users have to wait so long. So we won't get the Chinese New Year until after Valentine's Day and I suppose the
    Valentine won't come out until after Valentine's Day also. SUCKS!!

Adrianahofstad
    Quote Originally Posted by Primmrose View Post
    That's just not right that Mac users have to wait so long. So we won't get the Chinese New Year until after Valentine's Day and I suppose the
    You are right about the events that get out of sync with reality.
    But you are wrong about you have to wait longer for an update. That is simply not true.
    The Mac users always get the update about a two weeks later than the rest of us. So the period in between the updates is always the same. For me but also for you. We all have to wait exact the same time for an update.
    And in a way you even are at an advantage to the other OS-players. The bugs we find are solved when you get your update.
    Consider yourself Lucky!

Chic121
    Quote Originally Posted by Primmrose View Post
    Hi Primrose

I can understand how frustrating it must feel....

I've read through three times what Adrianahofstad has wrote back to you and there's obviously
    no empathy there !!! All that post has done is logically point out that because Mac's have since the game began always been two weeks behind the likes of iOS then well yes any idiot can see that the weeks we wait and the weeks you wait are the same in "length".... But that's NOT the issue.
    Even Kuen and Liza have said many times they know how frustrating and out of sync it must feel and that hopefully ther will come a time when its not the case.....

But I get your point and so do quite a lot of us.... You are right it makes the "timing" of calendar events seem pointless, behind and makes you feel like you miss out on the group fun.

Hence that's why many who have fab new Mac's still play this game on their older or other devices...

I just wanted to say some of us do empathise with you.. When it comes I really do hope you like the creativity you can have with this last event, and you build yourself a cute little China town......

Quote Originally Posted by Chic121 View Post
    Hi Primrose

I can understand how frustrating it must feel....

I've read through three times what Adrianahofstad has wrote back to you and there's obviously
    no empathy there !!! All that post has done is logically point out that because Mac's have since the game began always been two weeks behind the likes of iOS then well yes any idiot can see that the weeks we wait and the weeks you wait are the same in "length".... But that's NOT the issue.
    Even Kuen and Liza have said many times they know how frustrating and out of sync it must feel and that hopefully ther will come a time when its not the case.....

But I get your point and so do quite a lot of us.... You are right it makes the "timing" of calendar events seem pointless, behind and makes you feel like you miss out on the group fun.

Hence that's why many who have fab new Mac's still play this game on their older or other devices...

I just wanted to say some of us do empathise with you.. When it comes I really do hope you like the creativity you can have with this last event, and you build yourself a cute little China town......
    It is good to hear that Mac players have some sympathy. Unless you have experienced the situation it may be difficult to understand why mac players are disheartened through reading all the excitement of a new update or an event but not able to participate. It inevitably takes some of the gloss away from the initial thrill of something new. One mac player wrote about feeling like a poor relation in the township. Undoubtably there may sometimes be slight advantages in knowing what the future brings, but that is rarely a compensation for being unable to share in the common experience.
    The other disappointment is that as yet there are few goals for higher level players once the town and zoo are complete. It seems unduly harsh that heart points are capped at level 25+ so that there is some disincentive in continuing to produce goods in the zoo shops. I hope that this will be addressed in a swift comprehensive update soon.
    Last edited by Talpa; 02-08-2016 at 10:06 PM.